SHIRDI TRIP

Dadu had made a mannat for something a long time ago and now when it got done he knew he was supposed to visit Shirdi and take the blessings of Sai Baba but the problem was that he had prayed he would visit there with his whole family,now everyone in his house was working so he knew it was going to be difficult to schedule a day to visit the place,also it was going to be more difficult for him to convince his grandsons to accompany them as they didn't really believed in such stuff.

"Ab yeh kya karegi???iska pati toh isse cheat kr raha h?"Rudra asked Bela as they all were watching some daily soap with her,well not all some were busy in their mobile phones.

Earlier it was difficult for the males to tolerate such daily soaps but because Bela was a lady and majority of Indian ladies watch such stuff even she watched them and so the males just had to get habitual to that too.

"Isse ussko chod dena chahiye but mujhe pata h yeh Aisa karegi nhi"Bela said eyes glued to the screen.

"Tum kyu nhi likhne Beth jaati iski story"Mahir commented and Bela ignored it,now she was used to his snarky,funny comments and would only retort if she wanted to or she would give it a deaf ear.

"Mujhe lagta h hum sabhi ko ek family trip pr Jaana chahiye"Dadu said and everyone immediately turned to look at him.

Bela,Ishan,Rudra and Kunj with excitement in their eyes,Andy,Shakti with confusion and Shivaay,Mahir and Neil with we won't make it to the trip look.

"Achanak se kyu??"Andy asked.

"Arre last hum sab Mahir ke Shadi ke baad gaye the ghumne woh bhi apne hi farm pr,ab toh uski shadi ko bhi 4 mahine hone aaye h,aise hi saath chalte h saare kahi acchi si jagah pr"Dadu said.

"Not possible dadu meri bht important meetings h iss hafte"Shivaay said.

"Meri bht saari surgeries lined up h iss hafte so sorry but have fun you guys"Mahir said.

"Mujhe chutti milne se hi rahi,point hi nhi h mangkr bhi government duty h,sorry"Neil said and Dadu sighed sadly.

"Sirf ek hi din ki baat h"Dadu said.

"Ek din ki trip pr kya hu maza aayega dadu"Ishan said and Dadu glared at him.

"Ek din nhi nikal sakte tum log apne ek laute dadu ke liye???"Dadu tried to use emotional blackmail.

"Dadu kaam bht h abhi,kabhi aur chalte h na,thode din ruk jaiye phir plan krte h,kya pata Neil ko bhi tab chutti mil jaye"Shivaay said and Neil and Mahir nodded.

"Andy tu hi samjha inhe kuch"Dadu said.

"Dad,kaam bhi toh important h na,Shivaay phir bhi apni meetings post pone kr lega,Mahir apni surgeries post pone nhi kr sakta na??aur Neil ko kaha chutti milti h itni aasani se bhale hi ek din ki baat kyu na ho"Andy said and Dadu gave him a look of betrayal.

"Aise looks mat do dadu,humne mana thodi Kara h,bas thode din baad jaate h jab kisi ko koi kaam na ho"Mahir said.

"Toh iss hafte nhi toh agle hafte chale???"Dadu asked and they all started doing their calculations,trying to remember if their schedule is full or not.

"Next Saturday hi chalte h na phir,mein aa jaunga agle Sunday"Neil said and then everyone nodded to it.

"Accha jaana kaha h??"Rudra asked.

"Shirdi"Dadu said enthusiastically and everyone's face shrinked,they thought they might go to some hill station or some other place not at all expecting a temple visit.

"Dadu yrrr kya aap bhi mood hi off kr diya aapne toh"Kunj said.

"Kyu tujhe laga dadu Goa leke jayenge hume?"Neil asked and the rest of the brothers chuckled.