Hospital -2

"Masisa aapko bht uui uuii hui h na??"Ansh asked as he saw Bela sitting on the hospital bed covered in bandages.

"Hmm bht chot lag gayi masisa ko kyuki woh bhaag Rahi thi na,isliye mein bolti hu bhaga mat karo ansh,ab masisa ko toh injection bhi lag rahe h bade bade"Zoya said and Ansh made an horrified face and promised he won't run again.

"Ab aap thik ho masisa??"Ansh asked and Bela nodded smiling at his cuteness,since she has been admitted in the hospital this is the first time Ansh has visited him.

"Chalo aap bhi yaha aa gaye ho toh aapko bhi injection de deta hu mein"Mahir said as he entered Bela's room.

"Nhi,nhi mein toh good boy hu,mein toh bhagta bhi nhi hu doctel,masisa ko de do,woh naughty h bht"Ansh said and Bela glared at him.

"Aisi baat h,toh masisa ko hi de deta hu injection okay??"Mahir said and Ansh nodded immediately hiding behind Zoya and Mahir moved towards Bela.

"Yeh zaroori h kya???mein already itni dawaiyan le toh rahi hu,ab sui bhi?"Bela whined,she was getting moody because the whole day she was confined to this bed not allowed to leave it,then she even had to have that tasteless food along with tons of medicines and now she was even being given an injection.

"Important nhi hota toh mein kyu deta tumhe?"Mahir said as he prepared the injection.

"Mahirji plzzz yeh bht dard krta h"Bela said and Mahir sighed.

"I am really sorry for this Bela,but yeh sacchi bht zaruri h,I promise zyada nhi dukhega"Mahir said trying to assure her.

"Mein kitna bhi plzz bolu aap nhi manenge na??"Bela asked and Mahir shook his head,she sighed.

"Atleast yeh toh bataiye mein kab yaha se niklungi?"Bela asked.

"Tumhe hosh aaye sirf 2 hafte huye h,abhi time h Ghar jaane ke liye "Mahir said as he rubbed the cotton on her arm and she braced herself for the pain that was about to occur once the syringe pierces into her skin.

She winced once Mahir took it out and then sighed.Tears brimming into her eyes because of frustration,she couldn't do anything on her own,needed help even to use the washroom,had to eat tasteless food,endless medicines and even bear the torture of this injection.

"Bela, don't cry now,mein kya kar sakta hu??yeh zaruri h for you to get better soon"Mahir said as he removed his gloves and sanitized his hands and then wiped her tears.

"Mujhe yaha nhi rehna h aur"Bela said now full on crying.

"Bela,thode din mein tujhe Ghar le jaynge hum"Adi said as he stood on her other side and patted her hairs lightly.

"Bela baccho jese karegi toh kese chalega??"Zoya said.

"Aapko nhi sehna pad raha h yeh sab"Bela said a bit harshly still with tears.

"Bela,no need to be rude now,I know you have had enough but Zoya di tumhari bhalai ke liye hi bol rahi h"Mahir said and Bela sighed.

"Aap log jaiye,she will be fine"Mahir said and Adi and Zoya nodded.

"Aap roo mat masisa mein doctel ki pitaai kr dunga woh aapko agli baar sui nhi denge,Phil aapko uuii uui nhi hogi"Ansh said and Bela gave him a small smile and nodded at him.
_________________________

"Bhabhi chaliye kuch khelte h aap bore hi rahe honge na?"Kunj said as he came to visit Bela along with Rudra,Ishan and Dadu post lunch time.

"Iss halat mein??"Bela asked pointing to her fractured hand and leg.

"Arre hum Uno cards lekr aaye h,iPad bhi laye h usmein Ludo aur snake and ladder khel lenge"Rudra said and Bela nodded now, anything was better then being bored.