Apology

Guys we wouldn't have updated but we have because we liked certain someone's efforts to get this update.....so plzz do thank PVP1029 For This update

Mahir's pov-

We took dadu to the room and I immediately gave him his medicines which I always keep so in need for an emergency.After a few mins his breathing became normal and then he was fine just a bit tired because of all the coughing and all.We all sighed in relief.

"Aap thik h na?"I asked him.

He nodded his head.

"Mahir yeh tune aur Andy ne kya kiya neeche abhi thodi derr pehle?"asked my nani.

I looked at dad and he looked at me, we both shared the same look....shit we fucked up.

"Yeh koi tareeka hota h kya apni biwi se baat krneka aur woh bhi shadi ke pehle din"my nani scolded me I just kept quiet because I know it's my fault.

"Aur Andy this is how you are going to shout on the poor girl??"Nani scolded dad and he also kept quiet in guilt.

"Yeh koi tareeka nhi hota h bahu ya biwi se baat krneka....woh yaha apna ghar chodkr aayi h agar usse pyaar nhi de sakte toh izzat toh deni hi chahiye na"said nani.

"Andy meine aaj tak sumitra se aise baat nhi ki and you know that meine usse apni beti ki tarah rakha tha bahu ki tarah nhi....aur yeh sab dekhne ke baad bhi this is how you behave with your daughter in law??"Dadu said this time.

Dad hung his face low in shame.

"Aur tu khote..tune kabhi dekha h kya tere baap ko teri maa se aise baat krte huye??ya tere chacha ko teri chachi pr aise chillate huye aur woh bhi pure parivaar ke saamne??...tum dono ne milkr usse sirf blame hi nhi kiya h pr usse beizzat bhi kiya h...aur sehgal khandaan ki bahu ki koi beizzati kare yeh mujhe bardaasht nhi h"said dadu.

God....I fucked up big this time.....shit who shouts on his wife on the very first day of marriage....Happy marriage life Mahir Sehgal....

She must be feeling so sad and humiliated...I promised her I will take a stand for her and be with her always and now I only went against her.

After a few moments we all went down because the servant said that there is somebody who came.

We went down and saw it was Bela's brother Ritik and her brother in law Aditya.We greeted eachother and had a few talks till then nani sent the house help to get Bela down.

God I don't know how I will face her now??what if she tells her brother about what we did??what if her family denies her to come back??what if she herself doesn't comes back??will she forgive me??...All this questions were eating me up when Bela came down..her face was red but not due to blushing but Because I know she cried and it was evident...God I hate seeing tears in her eyes yet I became the reason of them.