Outing

Guys I wasn't planning on updating but it's my sister T's bday today,so here is a chapter in her honour......feel free to wish her a happy birthday in the comments section,she would be thrilled with all the wishes😊

Happy reading............

After their night full of passion and love,both were in deep sleep,tired with the whole day and the night as well.They didn't get much sleep but both were still awake just laying in each other's arms under the blankets.

"Tumne bataya nhi mera gift kya h??wese mujhe koi gift chahiye nhi kal raat ke baad"He said as he stared at her face and Bela hit him on the chest slightly to which he chuckled.

"Yeh aapka gift nhi tha,woh mein lekr aayi hu apne saath,aapko baadmein de dungi"She said her cheeks were still slightly red once he mentioned what happened between them last night.

"Agar tum zindagi bhar aisi sharmati rahogi toh kese chalega Mrs.Sehgal?"Mahir asked her.

"Kyuki aap besharam h toh aaram se chal jayega Mr.Sehgal"Bela said and decided it was time to get up now,but Mahir pulled her by her waist and she fell on his chest.

"Mahirji chodiye mujhe,hume ready hokr bahar bhi jaana h"She said.

"Yahi rehte h,bahar kyu jaana h?"He asked.

"Kyuki hum dono honeymoon pr nhi aaye h,hamare saath family bhi h,woh log kya sochenge hamare baare mein"She said and again tried to get up but he just held her waist tight.

"Toh sochne do,unko bhi pata h hrr married couple ke beech mein yeh hota h,so it's nothing new"Mahir said.

"Bilkul nhi,mein nhi chahti ki koi bhi mujhe chidaye just because mein room se bahar hi nhi nikli,bht embarrassing ho jayega,Adi bhai aur Ritik bhai bhi h hamare saath,mein unko face nhi kr paungi,aur Shivaay bhaiya bhi h,chodiye mujhe,ready ho jaiye aap bhi,phir naashta krte h aur sight seeing krne jaate h"Bela ordered him and he pouted but then leaned in to kiss her but she kept her palm on his mouth.

"Meine brush bhi nhi kiya h,aur na hi aapne"Bela said and he again pouted,she then got out of his arms and made her way into the bathroom,Mahir kept staring at her retreating figure,his wife looked good in just his shirt.

She came out all dressed up for the day and again ordered Mahir to get out of the bed and get ready or they will be late,he sulked and did as said.Once out of the bathroom he didn't find his wife in the room and he frowned.

He got ready and called her because he thought she might have gone out without him and his doubt was  correct because she left with Shruti and asked him to join them as everyone was in the buffet area.

In calling her and getting ready he forgot to dry his wet hairs and so he began sneezing,he did dry his hairs after that but the damage was already done by then.His nose instantly turned red by the amount of time he wiped it with his handkerchief,he kept on sneezing till his way to the buffet area.He had caught a cold,great and as it was cold in Udaipur it didn't helped at all.

He went and sat beside his wife on the empty chair and she frowned when she saw him, before she could ask him anything,he sneezed and she understood what had happened.

"Aapko cold kese ho gaya achanak se??thodi derr pehele toh thik the?"She asked.

"Arre woh thodi derr baad baal dry kiye na toh cold ho gaya"He said sneezed again and Bela said a bless you.

"Kya yrr Mahir kitna nazuk h tu"Adi said.

"Bht,bhai ko toh thoda sa bhi thanda khane ke baad bhi cold ho jaata h"Neil said and Bela nodded at that.