Wedding😍😍

The sun rays from the window were disturbing the beauty sleep of a beautiful figure sleeping on the bed.She tried resisting it and sleeping but eventually woke up and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.

She noticed she was alone on the bed when she remembers she slept with her grandparents.shaking all the thoughts she got up from the bed and went to her room to freshen up.Once freshen up she went down to have her morning tea.

She went down and saw how hurriedly people were walking from here to there.

"Yaha nhi waha rakhna h saman...bhaiya aap waha jaakr help kijiye"said zoya to some worker.

"Bela jaldi se naha le 1 ghante mein parlour wali aa rahi h tujhe ready krne"said Shruti.

"Mein nashta krne jaati hu uske baad naha lungi"said Bela.

"Na na puttar aaj tune kuch nhi khana h.....aaj tera vadhu vrat h....tu pani pi sakti h bas khana seedhe shadi ke baad khana h tujhe aur mahir ko saath mein"said her dadi.

"Ab yeh kya hota h dadi?"Bela askes irritatingly as she was hungry but guess what now she has to starve because of this stupid ritual.

"Arre shadi ke din ladka aur ladki dono kuch nhi khate shadi tak....aur shadi ke baad dono saath mein apna vrat kholte h....isse kansar bhakshan  kehte h"said her dadi and Bela nodded her head.

___________________________________________

"Yrr yeh parathe itne oily h na mere gym ki puri band baj jayegi"mahir said with a sulking face looking at the paratha's.

"Hayee tu kaha nashta krne beth gaya h??...kuch khaya toh nhi n"asked her nani joining them on the bf table.

"Nhi...aur mein kyu na karu nashta?"asked mahir

"Haye tujhe vrat rakhna h aaj....isko var vrat kehte h.....shadi hone tak aaj tu kuch nhi kha sakta...aur shadi hone ke baad tu aur Bela saath mein pehla meal karenge"said his nani.

"Yeh kese faltu faltu rituals hote h....meine kuch nhi khaya aur bhook ke maare mujhe chakkar aa gaye toh?"mahir argued.

"Haye kuch nhi hoga tu pani pee sakta h"said her nani.

Unwillingly mahir left the bf table.

___________________________________________

Bela was getting a spa as their was still time for her wedding.The baraat was to come at 12 noon and it was just 9:30 so she had time,half an hour later the bridal make up and hairstyle would start after which bela would wear her bridal dress brought by her in laws.

"Kr le aaram ab...thode time mein ready hona h for the big day"said Shruti and Bela nodded.

"Feeling nervous?"pinged Bela's phone with a message which was from her soon to be husband.

She was thinking what to reply when her phone pinged with another message.

"Online hokr bhi reply kyu nhi kr rahi ho.....are you shy??ya anxious feel ho raha h?"mahir asked.

Bela knew if she doesn't replies he would go on messaging so she quickly typed a reply.

"Nhi....woh mein bas reply krne hi wali thi ki aapne message kr diya"Bela said.

"Ohh"mahir replied.

"Hmm"Bela said.

"Tumne bhi fast rakha h?"mahir asked to know if he is the only the one to do this stupid thing or she was with him in this.