Mahir's anger

Shruti had promised Bela to have lunch with her,so Shruti had gotten special dal khichdi because Bela couldn't eat spicy food even now,she brought Chinese for herself though and Bela was quite upset with it but couldn't argue because Mahir had strictly warned everyone not to give her anything spicy or junk,she is still healing and needs to eat healthy nutritious food.

"Ek bite de de na Shruti plzzz"Bela whined for the nth time and Shruti sighed for the nth time too.

"Bela hazar baari mana Kara hua h,tujhe pata h na jiju ne mana kr rakha hua h,kyu faltu zidd kr rahi h??"Shruti said and Bela pouted at that.

Bela was determined,she wanted to have chinese and she will have it,either by hook or by crook.She fake coughed and Shruti panicked seeing her.

"Paani le aa na Shruti"Bela said in between the coughs.

Shruti immediately handed her the glass of water which she has already brought with her for Bela only,but Bela shook her head and said she needs cold water as she felt the khichdi was spicy.

Shruti immediately went to get a glass of cold water,and Bela immediately took the plate of Chinese and hogged on it.Till the time Shruti came back Bela had stuffed her mouth with more then half of what was on the plate.

"Bela!!!!!! Yeh kya kiya tune????"Shruti gasped as she saw Bela holding the plate of Chinese her mouth already full with it.

"Mmmm....kuch nhi,bas taste kiya h thoda sa"Bela managed to say after she swallowed the whole thing in her mouth,Shruti glared at her and snatched the plate away from her.

"Tujhe samajh nhi aata h kya???jiju ne mana kr rakha h aur tu h ki faltu harkatein kiye jaa rahi h!!!!!"Shruti scolded her but Bela just shrugged her shoulders at that.

"Ruk abhi dadi ki batati hu mein,aise nhi manegi tu"Shruti said and Bela didn't reacted in any way and ignored it completely.

Soon enough Bela's mother,dadi and dadu came into her room after Shruti told her what she did.She did received a lot of scoldings which she just quietly listened because she had already had the Chinese and nothing could be done now.

"Ab kha liya na,ab kya fayda daatkr???I promise agli baar se nhi karungi,mein bore ho gayi thi yeh feekha feekha khana khakr"Bela said with the pout and everyone sighed, nothing could be done now.

Bela then came into the living room and sat with everyone else.
_________________

Mahir immediately rushed into the house without parking his car and ran towards Bela's room.

"Kya hua???kaha h woh??"Mahir asked as he saw Bela's dadi,dadu,dad,Ritik and Zoya in Bela's room but didn't saw Bela.

"Washroom mein h,aa hi rahi h,bht ultiya ki h puttar usne,meri toh samajh hi nhi aaya isliye tujhe hi call kr diya seedhe"Bela's dadi said and Mahir got worried,he was about to himself go into the washroom and check on her but Bela's mother na Shruti brought her out.

Mahir immediately went towards her and bent down in front of her wheelchair and caressed her face with his left hand and checked her forehead with his right one.

"Tum thik ho na???fever waghera bhi nhi h, vomiting kese ho gayi??aisa toh kabhi nhi hua h tumhare saath?"Mahir said to himself as he held her wrist and counted her pulse.

He then made her sit on the bed comfortably.

"Ritik Mera medical kit mere car mein hi reh gaya h,plzz le aao na"Mahir said handing him the keys.

"Kab hui vomiting isse??"He asked as he sat infront of her on the edge of the bed.

"Abhi aadhe ghante pehle hi Hui,aur 4-5 baar kr chuki h,woh bhi achanak se"Bela's mother said.