Farm trip

This update is due to a happiness that is today we had a family get together and now we all will be celebrating the festival of Diwali together after staying away from eachother for 3 months.....We would have not updated if we would have not been Happy.....

Bela's pov-

I woke up due to the alarm and saw mahirji sleeping on the mattress lying on the floor.I feel pity for him...it's cold in Punjab and he sleeps on the floor...though there is a mattress but still it might be uncomfortable for him....I tried a lot but he denied me to sleep on the floor.
I got up from the bed and he opened his eyes and looked at me.I swear to god I was very quiet....maybe I was not quiet.

"Kya hua??"he said half in sleep.

"Kuch nhi....aap so jaiye"I said and he slept...what was that??

I went and took my clothes for the day and went to have a bath as we had to visit the farm today and I didn't wanted to be late.

I had a bath and was all dressed in a simple plain red salwar suit which had a little design on the borders.It suited me well and as a newly wedded bride I was supposed to wear red more often till the initial days of my marriage.I would have worn a saree but I would not be able to manage in it in the farm so I choose salwar.It was perfect for the day.I quickly made my hair.I kept it open by adding pins to frame it properly according to my wish.I applied sindoor and once satisfied with my look I turned around and saw mahirji not on his place and then the door of the bathroom opened and he came walking just in a towel and I just turned to the other side to not look at him.

I applied sindoor and once satisfied with my look I turned around and saw mahirji not on his place and then the door of the bathroom opened and he came walking just in a towel and I just turned to the other side to not look at him

                (Ignore the black dupatta)

"Sorry... mujhe laga tum ready hokr neeche chali gayi hogi"he said embarrassed.

I just quickly turned and was about to get out of the room when my leg hit the bed and I was about to fall but a pair of arms wound themselves around my waist preventing me from kissing the ground.I also wrapped my arms around his neck to support myself.

"Bela tum koi heroine nhi ho aur mein koi hero nhi..jo tum baar baar girogi aur mein tumhe apni baaho mein le lunga.....watch were you step......tum bht clumsy ho... please don't be one kyuki mujhe tuti phuti biwi nhi chahiye"he said looking in my eyes still in the same position.

I nodded.

"Agar tumne apna muhh use nhi kiya na toh mein tumhe chod dunga aur tum zameen pr girr jaogi...so please use words with me"he said still not leaving me.

"Jiii"I said when I sensed he was seriously gonna make me fall.

He made me stand properly and laughed at me.

"Mein tumhe nhi girata stupid"he said laughing and I just went out of the room angrily.He always teases me.

While going out I could still hear his laughs....I so wish I could break his teeths 😠😠😠😠😠.