Hospital

After Mahir had practically started living at the hospital he denied any of his family members or Bela's family members to stay at hospital saying he is there is take care if anything happens.

He sat again holding her hand,he now has lost the count of days she had been unconscious,he stared at her face,her forehead covered in bandage,her right cheek had a bandage,her eyes were closed so he couldn't stare at the beautiful pair of black eyes who had mesmerized him when he looked into them for the first time.

He just sat and held her hands for God knows how much time,when he felt her give a lil squeeze to his hand,he got out of his thinking and stared at her hopefully,he called her a few times to see if she gets awake.

"Bela"He whispered her name ever so softly,Bela's eyebrows furrowed for a second and her pupils moved even when her eyes were close,Mahir again called her name and kept calling her,Bela slowly opened her eyes and blinked them a few times to adjust and register her surrounding.She got confused at first because she didn't recognised the place and then she felt pain,a lot of pain as if she was hurt badly.

She groaned in pain and then she looked at the figure sitting beside the bed holding her hand and looking at her with a gentle smile,he looked a bit different with all the grown beard,but she still knew who he was....Mahir her husband.

"Can you tell me what your name is?"Mahir asked her to know if she had any memory loss,brain injuries often led to them.

"B...B..Be..Bela"Bela managed to say but her throat was dry as if she hadn't drank water since forever.

Mahir immediately took the glass from the table beside her bed and gently helped her in a sitting position and made her drink water,Bela sighed in relief after having some water.

"Full name?"Mahir asked her and she was puzzled with all his questions but still answered.

"Bela Sehgal"She said,it took her two months to say Sehgal instead of Singhaniya, during the initial days of her marriage she would always say her maiden name and then realise she is married,Mahir didn't mind it at all though.

Mahir smiled hearing it and was relieved because he knew she had no memory loss.

"Aur mein kaun hu?"He asked.

"Mahirji"She said and he smiled wider now.

He took his stethoscope from the table and checked her heart beat,all this time Bela remembered about the accident,how the truck came towards Ishan and then it struck her,Ishan,was he fine????

"Ishan,wo..woh thik h na??? mahirji,woh truck,Ishan, opposite side se aa....

She was stopped when mahir said.

"Ishan bilkul thik h all thanks to you,but tum thik nhi ho isliye hospital mein ho"Mahir said and Bela looked at her self and saw her right hand and left leg in plaster,her hands connected to the IV tube and her head in bandage.

"Rest Karo,kuch tests krne h tumhare,phir baat karenge okay?"He said and she nodded,she wanted to ask about everyone but thought to do so later after mahir was done with her checkup.

Soon Bela was taken to run a few tests to check her well being,after Mahir was busy checking the reports as well as getting some arrangements done for Bela,he made his hospital dietician make a diet plan for Bela during her recovery and made a room ready for her where she would be shifted after keeping her in observation for a few more days in the ICU.

Bela was brought back into the ICU after the tests were done and she didn't saw Mahir or anyone of her family,she wasn't comfortable with all these nurses and moreover she was hell uncomfortable in this hospital gown,she had pain in her body but for now it was bearable.She decided to wait for Mahir after the nurses told her he would be back in a few mins.
_________________________________