Recovery

Almost 2 weeks passed after Behir's dayout and both were in their normal routine now, atleast Mahir was,he had a full time job he couldn't leave at all and Bela on the other hand was looking after the charity works sponsored by her in law's.

She was very passionate when it came to all these works,Andy,Shivaay and Shakti had been quite helpful as well by giving her certain insights about things,this was the first time she was working with them and she could tell they haven't made this successful business without brains,the men were so wise,if she faced any problem she would approach them and they would immediately solve it in a few mins.She worked from home because of her plaster,but soon that was also going to be removed.

She was quite excited as she went to the hospital with Mahir to get her plaster removed,her mother and dadi said they would also accompany her though she denied stating there was no need.

"Aap chaaro aa gaye??chaaro ka kya kaam tha!!!!!"Bela asked.

"Arre tere plaster utar rahe h,hum kese nhi aate,chal ab ander chal kr jaldi se yeh kaam bhi Kara dete h"Bela's dadi said and they all moved into the room where her plaster would be removed.

Mahir was already in the room and when he saw them all he raise dhis eyebrows questioningly.

"Operation thodi hone wala h iska,sirf plaster utrega,sabko aane ki kya zarurat thi,mein yahi tha dadi"Mahir said as he helped Bela sit on the makeshift bed and another doctor was ready to remove the plaster.

"Aise hi aa gaye hum bhi"Bela's dadi said.

"Okay, ma'am darne ki zarurat nhi h,sirf plaster hi nikalne wala h"The other doctor said and Bela nodded.

He picked up the cutting machine and turned it on and Bela stared at it wide eyed and then looked at Mahir.

"Chill,he knows what he is doing"Mahir said and Bela nodded.

It did took a lot time but finally both her plasters were removed successfully and crape bandange were wrapped around her feet and hand and she was asked to not apply much pressure on them.

"Chalo finally,ab hospital ke chakkar toh khatam huye iske"Bela's mother said and everyone sighe din relief and agreed with it.

"Chaliye na hamare saath lunch kr lijiye,lunch time ho hi gaya h"Mahir said and the Singhaniya's nodded then.

He took them all to the restaurant near his hospital from were he mostly ordered food before his marriage.

"Toh meine suna h tu Sehgal's ka charitable work manage kr rahi h?"Bela's dadu asked and Bela sighed while Mahir had an amused look on his face.

"Ji,ji bilkul sahi suna h aapne,abhi 3 hafte pehle hi isne kaam shuru kiya h"Mahir said and Bela glared at him.

"Dadu"Bela said.

"Meine itna kaha tab toh tune kabhi Singhaniya's ke liye kaam nhi kiya?"Her dadu said and Mahir dramatically gasped at that and said.

"Hawww!!!!Bela how bad,tumne apne hi dadu ko mana kr diya????shee yrrr aisa kon krta h??? atleast apne gharwalo ko toh mana nhi krna chahiye na??dadu ko kitna bura laga hoga yeh sunke ki tumne kabhi unke liye kaam nhi kiya aur ab tum meri family ke liye kaam kr rhi ho?"Mahir said just to rile her up as well as make fun of her and it worked because Bela yet again glared at him.

"Dadu,mein free thi ab,mera haath fracture tha mein painting nhi kr sakti thi,toh chachu ne offer kiya aur sabne encourage kiya krne ke liye isliye meine haa kr di,aapne jab mujhe kaha tha toh mein wese hi active thi apne kaam mein"Bela said trying to make him understand.

"Phir bhi yrr Bela,tumhe Aisa nhi krna chahiye tha,yeh bht galat kiya h tumne"Mahir said.

"Inki baat mat suniye,yeh sirf aise hi maze le rahe h,agar aap chahte h toh mein Singhaniya's ke behalf or bhi charity work manage karungi jab bhi mujhe time milega tab"Bela said and her dadu nodded.