Next morning

This update is because we have completed 25K views and 5K votes on this story🥳🥳.

Singhaniya Mansion,
Next morning,

Bela did not came down to have breakfast as she did everyday and she was late which was very rare.

"Tabiyat toh thik h uski?"Bela's dadi asked to nobody in particular.

"Faltu mein tension le rahe ho aap,she must have overslept, it's fine"Amrita said but her dadi still worried.

"Mein dekh kr aa jaati hu ek baar"Bela's dadi said and before she could go Bela's mother stopped her and said.

"Rehne dijiye woh so hi Rahi hogi,aapka uske room mein jana thik nhi hoga abhi"Bela's mother said and her dadi narrowed her eyes at her.

"Thik nhi hoga matlab?"Bela's dadi asked and Bela's mother sighed and then said.

"Kal raat ko Maahir aaya tha yaha,woh kaam se bahar Gaya hua tha aur raat ko late ho gaya tha wapas aate time toh yaha aa gaya tha woh,dono raat ko late soye the isliye unhe disturb mat kijiye"Bela's mom said and everyone nodded then.

"Aapne kab dekha phir mahir ko agar woh late aaya tha toh?"Bela's Chachi inquired and her mother stared at her but answered her.

"Mein paani lene gayi thi raat ko toh dono kitchen mein the,kuch banakr kha rahe the,shayad Mahir ne dinner nhi Kiya tha"Bela's mom said and her chachi nodded.

Ritik Singhaniya made his way towards his youngest sister's room to get his charger which Bela had taken the night before as her didn't worked.He twisted the door knob and luckily the door was not locked so he easily entered the room and went towards the bed where his sister slept.

Ritik pulled down the blankets and was surprised and a lil bit shocked.

Mahir opened his eyes as the blankets were pulled away from them and he saw his brother in law standing in front of him as he slept beside his wife,who was still sleeping while she snuggled into his side,he was speechless.For the first time Mahir Sehgal didn't knew what he should say.

Before Mahir could say anything, Ritik left the room and Mahir sighed in relief.He turned to look at Bela and woke her up before anyone else would find them in this situation.

"Bela uth jao"Mahir said but she just hid her face into his side.

After a few more attempts Bela finally woke up and stared at him for a moment but then she remembered why he was here.

"Tumhara Bhai aaya tha"Mahir said and Bela looked a bit confused.

"Tumhara Bhai abhi aaya tha,aur hum dono ko sote huye dekh liya usne"Mahir said and Bela widened her eyes and gasped,gone was all her sleepiness.

"Kya?kese?kab??aapko dekh liya unhone?....hey bhagwan,woh kya sochenge mere baare mein?agar unko pata chal gaya aap balcony se aaye the kal raat ko toh?aap jaiye abhi yaha se"Bela kept blabbering to herself when Mahir shook her.

"Calm down,mein husband hu tumhara,I can be with you in your room any time and nobody can question us,woh kuch nhi sochenga hamare baare mein"Mahir said looking into her eyes.

"Pr,unko kya bataenge ki aap kab aaye yaha ?"Bela asked feeling nervous.

"Wahi bol denge Jo tumhari mom ko bola tha kal raat ko okay?"Mahir said and Bela nodded her head and then both sighed.

"Bela tumhe door lock krna chahiye na sone se pehle"Mahir then said.

"Aap bhi toh kr sakte the na,wese bhi Sehgal House mein aap lock krte the door isliye mujhe laga aapne kr liya hoga"Bela reminded him and he sighed.