Accident-1

Bela and Ishan were on their way back home after purchasing Ishan some stationary for his school as he had his exams upcoming and Bela had to get some stuff for home as well as some stuff for Newton the dog she rescued.

Ishan realised that he had dropped one of his shopping bag on the road while carrying it to the car,so he went and bend down to pick the bag,but in the process he didn't saw the truck that was coming from the opposite direction,Bela who saw Ishan picking the bag from the road and the truck approaching from the other side,yelled his name loudly to get his attention so that he could get away before the tuck hits him,she ran as fast as she could dropping all the shopping bags in the process and pushed Ishan right on time when the truck neared him but couldn't move away on time and got hit by the truck.

Everyone around them were shocked  when they saw what just happened, within a blink of an eye a crowd had gathered around Bela who was now lying on the road in a pool of her own blood,Ishan got up from the road where he was pushed by Bela and reached over to her and he couldn't help but shake with fear of what must happen to her now when he saw how badly she was hit with the truck.

Ishan knelt over to Bela and carefully took her bleeding head and kept it on his lap tapping her cheeks to know if she was unconscious.Bela very slowly and with difficulty opened her eyes as she looked up to see her youngest brother in law in front of her.

"Bhabhi,bhabhi"Ishan tapped her cheeks.

"Koi ambulance ko call Karo please,bhabhi aap thik ho jaoge"Ishan said the last part softly tears streaming down his face.

His hands trembled but ignoring it he fumbled and removed his phone out of his pocket and with one hand he kept Bela's face steady on his lap to not cause her any more discomfort or pain and immediately dialled Mahir's number to ask him to send an ambulance.

"Bhai,bhai,bhabhi....woh....truc..truck... accident.....bhai... ambulance....jaldi...bhai"He mumbled with shaky breaths and teary eyes.

"Ishu,relax kya hua h meri kuch samajh nhi aa raha"Mahir said as he got worried listening to his youngest brother's shaky words.

"Bhabhi accident,ho gya....Orion mall....ke...saamne....aap...aao..jaldi se... please"Ishan managed to utter the words and Mahir froze on his spot.

Ishan then called Andy also because the Sehgal office was close to Orion mall,Andy,Shivaay and Shakti reached the spot earlier then the ambulance and so as they did not wanted to delay anymore and wanted Bela to get treated as soon as possible,they decided to take her to the hospital in their car only.Shivaay very carefully held Bela in his arms and made her lie down on the back seat of the car where Andy sat and kept her head on his lap trying to stop the blood that flew from her forehead with a handkerchief.

The whole ride Andy tried to get Bela's attention to not loose her consciousness.

"Bela stay with us,do not close your eyes,we are almost there,the doctor's are going to treat you soon"Andy said.

"D...da...dadddd"Bela managed to say between the pain and fighting hard to stay awake.

"Do not say anything you are in pain"Andy said as he didn't wanted her to endure more pain while trying to say anything.

Andy didn't wanted anything to happen to Bela, because of her finally his house has again turned back into home,she had really came as a blessing for his family, moreover his son loves her dearly and he didn't wanted him to face the heartbreak and pain of losing his life partner which he had endured all those years ago when he had lost his wife.The girl is so kind,sweet and selfless that she without any second thought jumped to save Ishan not at all caring about the consequences of her actions,she had saved his son,and he was going to be indebted to her for the whole of his life for what she had done for his family.Now staring at her lifeless blood covered body his heart broke into millions of pieces because he didn't wanted to loose this girl who he had started to see as the daughter he never had.He felt helpless now seeing her in this state and prayed to every deity he knew to save her life.