Changes to be made

Bela noticed the behaviour of the men for the next 2-3 days and then she decided that she needs to do something as she can't live like this....either she can adapt herself to their lifestyle or make then accept her lifestyle and she preferred the latter option.

She waited for mahir to come as she needed to have some talk with him regarding the changes she wants to make and even ask for his permission as she didn't knew if her in laws will like the changes she made or not.

She was sitting on the dining table waiting for him as he was gonna be late today as he had some urgent surgery.All the family members had their dinner early, only she was waiting for him to come so that she could give him company while he eats.

Her gaze was going back and forth from the wall to the door looking at the time and waiting for him.

Finally she saw him entering the main door but he didn't rang the bell and was walking very slowly without creating any noise as he thought everyone must be sleeping so he didn't wished to disturb them.

"Mein khana garam kr deti hu aap freshen up hokr aa jaiye"said Bela grabbing his attention and then is when he saw her sitting on the dining table.

"Tum kyu jaag rahi ho??...itni raat ko...neend nhi aa rahi h kya??"asked mahir walking towards her.

"Nhi woh mein aapka wait kr rahi thi"said Bela.

"Tumhe yeh sab krne ki zarurat nhi h Bela it's okay.....tum so jati meine kaha tha na mein late ho jaunga"mahir said.

"Sorry"Bela said as she thought he didn't liked her staying awake for him.

"Now why are you sorry???....mein tumse gussa nhi hu...bas mere liye aaj tak aisa kisi ne kiya nhi h na I mean mere liye jagna and all and wait krna mera.....toh mujhe adat nhi h...pr mujhe sacchi accha nhi lagega agar tum aise mere liye wait krti rahogi when I know you are an early sleeper"mahir told her.

"Mein khana garam krti hu aap fresh ho jaiye"Bela said and mahir just nodded and went to his room.

Mahir's pov-

I went to my room and quickly freshened up and changed into my shorts and t-shirt and till the time I came out of the bathroom Bela had already brought my dinner.

It feels great when someone is waiting for you to come home,when someone is worried for you when you don't eat your meals,it feels good that someone is sleepless because you are not home yet...my family did cared for me but they didn't stayed awake for me ever.

I smiled to my thoughts and sat on the couch to have my dinner as I was honestly starving but I didn't had the strength to stop by a hotel and have dinner I just wanted to sleep on my cosy bed after a hectic day at work.

"Tumne khaya??"I asked her to know if she has eaten or she starved herself for me.

"Nhi"she said.

"Kyu??"I asked.

"Mujhe bhook nhi h"she said.

I don't know what is with her skipping her meals but dadu told me she skips her bf and lunch often and I thought of having a talk with her regarding it but it slipped out of my mind so I asked right away.

"Tum bf aur lunch bhi skip krti ho Bela??kyu??aur ab tumhe bhook nhi h??kyu tumne kuch khaya bhi nhi aur tumhe bhook bhi nhi"I asked.

"Bolo kuch...dekho mein ek doc hu aur mere saamne yeh sab nhi chalega kyuki I know kitna essential h ek healthy meal khana and what problems occur when you skip meals....batao wrna mein tumhari dadi ko puchta hu"I said I knew she would say the reason on the mention of her dadi as she wouldn't want to worry her.