Business Party-2

"Mujhe pata h,aapko kon nhi janta,aapki shadi ke toh bht saare charche sune h meine"Anika rambled excitedly as she finally got to meet Bela.

"Kisse??"Bela asked confusedly.

"Arre Shi.....mera matlab h media se,do business families ke baccho ki shadi hogi toh media toh baatein karengi hi na?"Anika said instantly covering up her mistake,Bela just gave her an awkward smile.

"Please have a seat,would you like to have something??tea?coffee??juice??"Bela said trying to be a nice hostess.

"Nhi nhi nhi,kaam pr I am very professional "Anika said sitting on the couch,Bela nodded at her then.

"Lekin aap itna insist kr rahi h toh,mein chai zarur peeungi,kya h na mujhe coffee se michmichi ho jaati h"Anika said and Bela was stunned for a moment,this girl just loved to talk she thought,and what is she even saying.

Bela shook her head and asked the househelp to get them some tea with snacks.

"Okay so,party kis Khushi mein h??"Anika asked.

"Mere brother in law ne ek deal crack ki h uske liye party h,aur aaj sham ko hi h,toh aap kr payengi na??mein nhi chahti party mein koi bhi Kami ho"Bela said as she thought the girl would just talk the whole time and the party would be long forgotten.

"Arre aap chinta mat kijiye,mein hu na??aap bas mujhe bataiye ki aapko menu, decoration kesa chahiye and I will get it arranged,meri team aur mein dono hi bht faadu h"Anika said enthusiastically and Bela just nodded at it.

"Bhabhi mein office jaa raha hu,aapko agar party se related koi bhi kaam ho toh Khanna ko bata dijiyega woh kr le......

Shivaay stopped speaking once his eyes landed on the person sitting on the couch beside his bhabhi,he was too shocked to speak anything,what was she doing here in his house???talking to his bhabhi???did she said anything to her????what do he do now????

Anika gave a smirk to Shivaay,Bela on the other hand was confused on why he stopped mid sentence.

"Aap jaiye Shivaay bhaiya,mein kr lungi sab"Bela then said and Shivaay came out of his thoughts and just nodded at her.

"Mein Zara ek file lekr aata hu"Shivaay said and left to his room.
____________________________

"Yeh color combination kesa rahega decoration ke liye??"Anika asked Bela and Bela looked at it,though she was an artist and she had an artistic view,she didn't knew what would suit a business party as she never planned one,so she turned to Shivaay who sat beside her on the couch doing some work stating he doesn't feels well so would work from home,Bela found it a bit weired about shivaay staying home but she didn't commented on it.

"Shivaay bhaiya yeh kesa rahega??"Bela said showing him the color combination, before Shivaay could say his opinion Anika said.

"Inko pasand nhi aayega,mein keh rahi hu na"Anika said and instantly regretted it,Bela gave her a confused look.

"Mera matlab h ki as a business man ke point of view se yeh sahi nhi rahega so inko pasand na aaye??phir bhi aap dekh lijiye kya pasand aata h aapko"Anika said covering up.

"Mujhe nhi pata bhabhi,aap dekh lijiye kya sahi rahega"Shivaay then said to Bela and she sighed.

Finally Bela managed to select the decorations and then even decided a menu,Shivaay had already sent the guest list to Khanna who had sent the invitation already,so now nothing else was left except everything to go according to their planning.

"Dad ka call aaya tha Shivaay bhaiya woh aapko office bula rahe h"Bela said what Andy asked her to say to him.

"Aap bol dijiye unhe ki meri tabiyat thodi thik nhi h okay??"Shivaay said and Bela widened her eyes.