Chapter-2

Guys you all have still not completed the target but still we are updating......

Guys this part is happening before the charity gala.

This is  a month before Andy met Bela in the charity gala and before he thought of getting mahir married.

It was a busy day today in Sanjivani Hospital.Patients were moving from one place to another,doctors busy examining them.

Mahir had asked one of his intern to give him a the report of his current patient but even after being told the report was not submitted to him.

Mahir-sab kaamchor h yaha pr....ek report lane bola tha woh bhi nhi layi jaati...baate krwa lo inse bas...agar saara kaam mujhe hi krna padega toh mein Dean kis baat ka hu

Saying so he went to check on the intern whom he had asked to get the report.

He entered in the room in which that intern was supposed to be and very angrily he opened the door without knocking it and on the way to this room he had prepared a very big speech which he would tell her and scold her(the intern),but as he opened the room what he saw just melted all his anger.

He saw that the intern was treating a girl who had hurt her hand but what caught his attention was not the intern nor her actions,what caught his attention was the girl.He just couldn't help but stare at her.

Her long black locks which were flowing freely in the air,her black doe for shaped eyes which held so much of innocence,her perfect pink lips which was between her teeth as she bit her lips to control the pain which she felt becoz of the dressing of her wound and her perfect small button nose.How her skin complexion complimented with the salwar she wore.
He was just so lost in her that he forgot the purpose for which he came here.

As if on a cue the intern noticed him and asked him the reason for his visit.

Intern-sir aap yaha pr??Kuch kaam tha kya??

Mahir-ha..BB..wo..(he started fumbling)Woh mein yaha woh patient ki report lene aaya tha

Intern-abhi layi sir

Saying so she handed over the file to him and when mahir turned to look at the girl she was gone.

Mahir looked for her but could not find her anymore.

Mahir-aaj tumne jitne bhi patients ko treat Kiya h muje in sabka ek record chahiye...unn sabhi patients ke name, phone no., address, aur jab tumne unko treat Kiya Woh time bhi

Intern-okh sir.

Saying so mahir went to his room.

Mahir(to himself)-naam kya hoga uska yrr.....kitni masum lag rahi thi woh...thi kon woh??pehle toh kabhi nhi dekha??

He was busy in his thoughts which were broken by a knock on his door.

Mahir-come in

The intern came with the record of the patients.

Intern-sir yeh Woh report h un patients ki jinko meine treat Kiya h aaj

Mahir-ha okh thik h now you can go

The intern left and immediately mahir took the file and started checking the details of the patient who visited at 5:20pm.

Hope you got the answer that why he is checking the details of that patients....becoz at that time the patient who was treated was none other than the girl whom mahir couldn't stop checking out.

He saw the whole report but could not get the details of the girl. Being angry he called the intern.

Mahir-uss patient ki report toh h hi nhi jisko abhi treat kiya h tumne??