Shimla-2

"Shivaay bhaiya aap aage Beth jaiye"Bela said as she went and sat with Rudra and Kunj at the backseat while Mahir sat on the driving seat and glared at her from the rear view mirror.

"Okay"Shivaay said not understanding that the couple had a tiff.

"Kaha jaana h?"Mahir asked.

Bela gave her mobile to Shivaay with the GPS on.Shivaay instructed the directions and Mahir drove towards the restaurant they all were going to have a dinner with Pankhuri as an ice breaker.

"Tum log plzzz usse bhabhi mat bolna,abhi kuch fix nhi h,woh embarrass ho jayegi"Bela said and all her brother in law's nodded.

"Ishan you better behave"Mahir said looking at him from the rear view mirror and he pouted and looked at Bela.

"Sab log behave krna"Bela said now looking at Mahir who rolled his eyes at that.

"And plzz koi yeh mat puchna ki woh shadi ke liye haa krne wali h kya??"Bela again added and all her brother in law's nodded.

They all reached the hotel and Pankhuri was already waiting there for them,she had reached quite early.

Ishan,Rudra and Kunj walked behind Bela, awkward to meet their second maybe-soon-to-be bhabhi.

"Mere peeche kyu chal rahe ho tum teeno??"Bela whispered to them.

"Aise hi"Ishan said and Rudra and Kunj hummed in agreement.

They walked up to Pankhuri and smiled at her,Bela was the first one to greet her followed by the others.Pankhuri only knew Bela,Mahir and Shivaay because they were the only ones who had come to her home.

"Yeh mere baaki ke devar h,us din yeh log nhi aaye the hamare saath,yeh Neil,Shivaay bhaiya se chota,phir uske baad Kunj,phir yeh h Rudra aur yeh h sabse chota Ishan"Bela said and Pankhuri gave them all a smile while they all did a Namastey to her and then she also did a namastey to them.

They all settled down on the chairs and all the gents were silent,Bela knew she only had to talk because they won't do that at any cost.

"I hope humne zyada wait nhi karwaya?"Bela said just to start a conversation,time does flies because if she would have met her 3 years ago Bela wouldn't have talked at all,and now here she is starting a conversation with a stranger.

"Nhi,nhi,not at all,mein bhi abhi thodi derr pehele hi aayi thi"Pankhuri said.

Then again there was a silence and Bela sighed,her brother in law's couldn't shut their mouth when they were alone but now here they weren't speaking at all.

"Kuch order kr lete h?"Bela said and Pankhuri nodded so did the others.

Neil called a waiter.

"Aap dono order ke lijiye"Neil said gesturing to both the ladies present.

Bela asked Pankhuri to order first and then she ordered for all of them keeping in mind what everyone likes.

Once the order was placed Bela again turned to Pankhuri and initiated a conversation.The men were all silent,not knowing what they should speak.

Meanwhile Bela found Pankhuri easy to talk too,maybe it was because both were from business families and didn't wanted to pursue it and had chosed careers which nobody in their families did.They had pretty much same mentality as well.

"Nhi,nhi mera toh saara education Punjab se hi hua h"Bela answered and Pankhuri nodded.

"Mera bhi Shimla se hi hua h"Pankhuri said.

Soon enough their order had arrived and the waiter served them all,Bela saw Mahir's plate had bhindi and sighed,she knew he doesn't likes it at all even if it is on his plate.She proceeded to exchange their plates because her plate didn't had bhindi in it.