First Argument

After the huge argument which broke out in singhaniya's home all had their dinner in silence and left.

Bela was in her room and was just preparing her bed to sleep and there was a knock on the door,she opened it and was surprised seeing the visitor.

"meine Shivaay se baat kr li h and Sehgals ko i mean mahir ko koi problem nhi h orchids ke decoration se and ya the menu of the functions woh tum dono decide krke dekh lena"said Ritik.

Bela just nodded.

"Good Night Bela"said Ritik.

"Good Night"she replied softly.

Ritik left and Bela went back to her room to sleep mentally noting to have a talk with Mahir regarding the menu.

Sehgal House(Amritsar)

The Sehgals had dinner with their usual bickerings and then shivaay said to mahir about the orchids decoration.

Mahir-orchids ka bhi decor hota h kya??

Shivaay-haa hota h....aur  tere brother in law ne i mean ritik ne kaha h ki Bela bhabhi ko orchids pasand h isliye woh orchids ka decor krwana chahte h and humse bhi pucha ki tujhe konsa flower pasand h??.....toh meine keh diya that we are fine with whatever bhabhi wants....kyuki mujhe pata h as such tera fav flower koi nhi h

Mahir-kyu nhi h bhai??

Shivaay-come on i know you more than you know yourself....ek to tujhe yeh decoration waghera mein interest bhi nhi h and tera koi artistic view bhi nhi h..... obviously bhabhi ek artist h toh unhe inn cheezo ke baare mein zyada pata hoga.....moreover jaisa decor unhe chahiye usse tujhe koi prob nhi honi chahiye toh shut up.....and yaa tujhe sirf ek kaam krna h that is tujhe menu decide krna h saare functions ka.....uske liye tu bhabhi se coordinate kr lena

"isi bahane aapko aur bhabhi ko baate krne ka chance bhi mil jayega"neil said teasingly.

Mahir just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

Mahir just wanted a reason to talk Bela so he thought to call her right away but then he remembered that his lovely would be wife sleeps by 10 pm(Bela herself told him this in her drunken self).
So he just dropped the idea after looking at the clock which showed that the time right now is 11:30pm way past her bed time.So with the determination to call her the next morning he slept.

Next morning,

Bela was all ready for the day.There was nothing that she had to do becoz she was the bride so she was told to just sit and relax.She was just laying on her bed after she had her breakfast because shruti and all her siblings were getting there sangeet performance's ready and even Ansh was practicing becoz he also wanted to perform on his beloved masisa's Sangeet.So left with nothing to do she just layed on the bed when her phone rang and she picked it up after seeing that it was an unknown person.

"hello"said bela.

"hii"came the reply.

"hanji aap kon bol rahe h??"asked bela in  a polite way still not getting who is the caller.

"mein"came the instant reply.

"mahirji??"asked bela not sure if the caller was her fiancée.

"yeah.....tumne mera no. save nhi kiya kya??"asked mahir.

"sorry..wo..woh mujhe nhi pata tha yeh aapka no. h...really sorry"said bela in a polite tone.