Accident -2

It has been a week now since Bela has been placed in the ICU and since then there has been no sign of improvement  and Mahir is going crazy because of it,after his outburst in front of Shivaay he has not cried in front of anyone,but still he is too heartbroken.He is being continuously working to keep his mind busy to not think about Bela,still he checks upon her every hour of the day,he sits beside her the whole night holding her hand thinking she might wake up and would not like being left alone.He has been practically living in the hospital since Bela's accident and has not for once went to his home,he had asked Shivaay to get his clothes as well as toiletaries for him and has been using his cabin bathroom for bathing and other purposes and sitting beside Bela for the whole night only getting a few hours of sleep which is now visible by his dark circles.He has not at all being taking care of his own health,just working and checking on Bela that is what he has been doing since a week and his family as well as Bela's family is a bit worried about him.

Andy has asked him to go home and have a good sleep a lot of time but he has just been brushing it aside saying he has a lot of work  and all.

Bela's family comes when the visiting hours starts and leaves the hospital when the visiting hours ends,so does the Sehgals,everyone has been praying for Bela's well being and her to get conciousness soon.

The staff of the hospital has been making sure to give Bela good service because she is Mahir's wife and he is there boss,they all can see how much affected their boss is because of his wife's situation because he has not been being his old carefree self,he has been lost and looses his calm with his staff a lot more then he did in the past which was rare,he then immediately apologies to them as well but clearly he is hurting and they all know this.

"Mahir Ghar chal puttar Kal savere jaldi aa Jana...halat dekh apni Kya bana rakhi h tune"Mahir's dadu said but as always Mahir denied.

"dadu aap ghar Jao mein yahi rukunga"He said.

Mahir's grandfather sighed but left with Shivaay who had come to visit Bela.Bela's mom and her father still hadn't left.

"Mahir beta tumhare dadu sahi keh Rahe h,Ghar jaakr rest krlo thoda,tabiyat kharab ho jayegi wrna tumhari"Bela's mother said and Mahir sighed.

"it's fine mein thik hu,wese bhi mujhe ek case study krna h Meri surgery h Kal early in the morning yahi ruk kr kaam kr lunga"He said giving an excuse for not leaving Bela's side.

"She is going to be fine"Bela's father said and Mahir nodded and they left not being successful in getting their stubborn son-in-law to go to his home.
___________________________

A lot of people came to check Bela and visit her as she was in the hospital but she wasn't aware of it as she was unconcious,but Mahir met everyone of them and thanked them for their visits and greetings.He was amazed to see so many people were concerned for his wife,her clients,the shop owner from whom she gets all her painting materials,even the tea shop owner beside her art gallery came to visit her when they had heard of her accident.He met them on her behalf.

It was 2nd week now and Bela was still not waking up and Mahir was getting worried sick day by day and feeling helpless and useless as he couldn't do anything,he had sent her reports to his friends who are doctors and even some of his professors to know if they can do something about it but everyone gave the same answer as he had known,her injuries were bad so she needed time to heal.Though she was out of danger now,Mahir wanted her to be awake and talk to her.

He has been stressing physically as well as mentally and it is visible now by his dark circles,his hairs and beard which have grown but he has still not found any time to get it cut since he has not left the hospital for even once.He has been getting a lot of scoldings from his family but he is not at all listening to them,all he wants is to stay near his wife because at this moment seeing her face is what is giving him a lil bit of peace, knowing she is atleast alive and in front of him.