3.Mulaquatein

Guys we have updated this part becoz you have finally completed the target.......this one is a big update and  so the target is also big....if you don't complete the target forget the next update also.......

After meeting the girl in the hospital and at the temple mahir grew restless as he could not stop himself from thinking about her.Whenever he would be free she would be all over his mind.

It's been a week to that incident now he had been all lost in her thoughts.So in order to change his mind Shivaay made a plan.

It was a Sunday today so Shivaay said that all the Sehgal brothers are going to watch a movie in the theatre.All of them agreed and the Junior Sehgals left the home leaving the senior Sehgals(Andy,Shakti and Harshvardhan) on there own.

They all reached the mall and Shivaay had already booked the tickets of the movie.They were 30 mins earlier.So the movie had not started yet.

Ishan-bhai plzz mujhe na school Ka Kuch stationery Lena h Saath chalo na

Shivaay- I am not gonna accompany you

And the rest also denied accompanying him.So Ishan started his emotional drama and being a good brother mahir fell for it and was accompanying him to get his school stationery.

They entered the store and ishan went to grab the necessities while mahir chose to stand at the bill counter only.He was busy checking his phone when his trance was broken by the cashier's voice.

Cashier-sir yeh brush set aap un ma'am ko de denge kya (pointing towards the girl leaving the store) Woh yeh bhul gayi h plzz sir mein cash counter nhi chod sakta plzzz sir

Because of so much insistence he agreed and went behind the lady but her pace was fast so mahir started running behind her and was calling her from behind.

Mahir-suniye miss

The girl stopped and turned back to see who was calling her and as she turned mahir just frozed.He just kept gazing her and was again lost in staring her but his trance was broken when a voice called him out and he turned back to see who it was.

He saw Shivaay calling him.Shivaay called him and said"kya kr rha h yaha pr tu??.....tu ishu(pet name of Ishan) ko waha chodkr kyu chala gaya shop mein woh bhi bina payment kiye??".Mahir "Woh mein yeh dene aaya tha inko".And he turned to look at the girl but she was vanished.He started looking out for her but could not get her.shivaay tapped his shoulder and Said "kise dhund raha h??aur kisko kya dena h tujhe??".Mahir gave a sigh and said.Shivaay "yeh paint brushes dene the ek ladki ko kyuki woh shop mein hi ise bhul gayi thi...mein gaya uske peeche aur woh palti aur mein usse dekhta hi reh gaya...isse pehle usse baat kr pata tune bula liya aur woh chali gayi tab tak"shivaay said "aaj kal Tu hrr ladki ko dekhte kyu reh jaata h??ho kya gaya h tujhe?? Tu kabse itna cheap ban gaya ki hrr ladki ko dekhne lage??".Mahir gave an angry look to him and said"mein tad nhi raha tha usse bas dekh raha tha aur haa mein hrr ladki ko nhi tadta aur mein cheap nhi hu okay..woh jo ladki ko brushes dene aaya tha woh ladki wahi thi yrr hospital wali jiske baare mein meine tujhe bataya tha??yaad h wahi jiska name nhi pata tha mujhe??.Then it made sense to Shivaay and he said"ohh wahi thi kya...accha issbaar toh naam puch liya na??".Mahir said"Puch leta agar tune peeche se awaz nhi lagayi hoti toh".Shivaay gave a confused look to him and said"ab baat krne se Teri fatti h toh bill tu mujhepr kyu faad raha h?".Mahir said"bill nhi faad raha hu tujhpr aur baat krne se koi fatti nhi h MERI samjha??..mein Baat krne hi wala tha ki tune awaz lagayi aur jese hi palta tujhe dekhne ke liye tab tak toh woh nikal li...mein kya kr sakta hu isme?".

The Lady Of mY HoUSeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara