Diwali Party

As decided the party was scheduled two days before Diwali that is on Dhanteras,the whole house was being decorated for the party according to the lady's wish and the males just had to be present for the party that was all they had to do.

Bela was supervising the decorations since after noon,after she came back from the jewellery shopping she went earlier that day with Mahir.

Currently there was only half an hour for the party and Bela was not at all ready,the decorations and all were done just a few mins ago and now the only work left was to make a rangoli on the house entrance and so Bela gladly took that responsibility,she knew she had less time so she settled for a simple yet beautiful design for the rangoli.

Mahir was all ready for the Diwali party in the Kurta and Shalwar Bela had bought for him,he was just searching for his beautiful wife whom he hadn't seen since noon as she was busy with the party preparation.

Post her accident he had made a tendency to look at her every few mins and if he doesn't finds her in front of his eyes he gets worried sick.Those months were torturous for both of them,now when Bela had made a full recovery,he still gets worried for her.

"Bela kaha h??"Mahir asked as he saw Ishan sitting on the sofa using his phone.

"Bahar h rangoli bana rahi h....aap unhe bol dijiye ki jaldi kare party start hone mein sirf aadha ghanta reh gaya h"Ishan said not removing his gaze from the phone.

"Sab ready h??log bas aate hi honge thode time mein"Andy said as he entered the living room with Shakti and Dadu.

"Sab ready h bas aapki pyaari Bahu ka kuch pata nhi h usse hi dekhne Jaa Raha hu"Mahir said and left.

He went towards the house entrance and saw her and his breath hitched,there she sat eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she filled the color in the rangoli,she looked so beautiful in that maroon saree,the sleeveless blouse showed off her soft,lean arms as she had kept all her hairs on her left side,she looked beautiful.He just kept staring at her with mouth slightly open when she looked up at him and gave him a smile which just made him fall for her more then he already was.

"Bhabhi aap yaha pr h??dad waha sabko bol rahe h ready rehne,guests aate hi honge bas"Kunj said as he came towards her.

Bela just nodded at him and said.

"Mein toh ready hi hu bas yeh rangoli bachi thi,yeh bhi ho gayi,tum chalo mein aati hu"Bela said and Kunj nodded and left.

Bela got up from the floor and dusted her hands and moved towards Mahir who still stood just staring at her.

"Chaliye dad bula rahe h sabko"Bela said.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are Mrs.Sehgal??"Mahir asked her all of a sudden and she smiled brightly at him with a tint of red on her cheeks.

"A lot of times I guess"Bela said confidentially as she gave him another smile.

"Tum itni acchi lag rahi ho ki party mein meri nazar kahi aur jaa hi nhi sakti"Mahir said and Bela shook her head at his words,this guy never missed a chance to praise her or make her blush.

"Ab yeh sab chodiye aur chaliye dad bula rahe h"Bela said and walked away from him who just kept staring at her retreating figure and had a foolish smile on his face.
_______________________

"Hayee kitni pyaari lag rahi h puttar"Dadu complimented Bela as soon as she entered the living room Mahir following her.

Bela smiled at him in return.

"Aapko aapki laadli bahu ke alawa koi dikhta nhi h kya dadu?"Mahir asked as he stood beside Bela who rolled her eyes at his comment, always the jealous one.