Epilogue -3

Bela was immediately rushed to the hospital because she had labour pain in the middle of the night,this wasn't the shocking part though the shocking part was there were still 4 weeks remaining till her due date.

The Singhaniya's had to immediately rush her to the hospital,they had already informed Mahir who was doing a night shift at the hospital,so Mahir had already asked to take all the measures necessary so that they would not waste any time.

The Sehgal's also had been informed by Mahir so Andy,Sumitra,Pinky,Shakti,Shivaay and Pankhuri also rushed to the hospital.

"Sir we will have to do the delivery now,her water just broke and there isn't much we can do"Doctor Meera said looking at Mahir who stood with his family.

"Doctor pr abhi uski delivery mein 4 hafte baaki h, achanak se kese abhi delivery?"Asha said worried as hell for her daughter.

"Yes ma'am but aisa hota h,this isn't a false labour,aap log please apna consent de dijiye so that we can start with the procedure"She said and Mahir nodded.

"Maa aap log saari formalities kr dijiye mein doctor ke saath jaata hu"Mahir said and left following the doctor.

Bela was being prepared for her delivery,while Mahir was discussing her case with her gynaecologist, getting all his doubts cleared,he was a neurosurgeon after all, gyanae wasn't his speciality.

"The baby will be premature Dr.Sehgal,but don't worry we will keep him/her in the NICU and then he/she should be fine,a lot many babies are kept in the NICU and they come out healthy,hope so this one too"The doctor said and Mahir nodded trying to calm down his racing heart.

If someone would have told him he was going to have a baby 4 weeks before the due date he would have laughed off, but now standing outside the OT in those hospital scrubs he knew this was the moment,this wasn't their plan but when did their plans work?he was just hoping that Bela and the baby both should be fine and healthy.

The whole time he kept praying to every deity he knew as he supported his wife during her labour,Bela wasn't in any state to say anything except scream at every contraction that hit her hard,she was tired too and shocked and afraid her baby won't be fine.All she could think of in that moment was that her baby should be fine,no harm should befall him/her at any cost.

The whole family was also waiting outside anxiously,the men were continuously pacing around waiting to hear what was happening inside the OT.The ladies were praying to God to keep Bela and the baby healthy fine.

"Sab thik toh hoga na??abhi bhi 4 hafte bachte h delivery mein!!"Asha couldn't help herself and still worried.

"Kuch nhi hoga,aap chinta mat kijiye,wahe guru ji Meher karenge"Sumitra said and Asha nodded.
_________________________

"Kesa feel ho raha h tumhe?"Mahir asked her as she tried to blink and open her eyes but she could still feel the effect of medicines.

She with great difficulty opened her eyes and her palm immediately went on her belly which wasn't that swollen.She stared in the room but couldn't see the crib as expected,where was her baby then??

"Mah.. Mahirji,mera baby kaha h?"She asked afraid to hear something she wasn't prepared for.

Negative thoughts played in her mind,she wasn't able to think of anything else right now but her baby.

"Bataiye na!!!"Bela again asked.

"Shant ho jao,Bela,hamara baby thik h,woh bas premature h na? isliye usse NICU mein......

"Mujhe lekr chaliye uske paas"Bela cut him off as she tried to get up but Mahir was quick to stop her.

"Tumhe apni body ko stress nhi Dena h,you just had a delivery"He said trying to make her understand.