Back to Home

As their flight landed they moved out to get their luggage.Mahir was walking with the luggage trolley while Bela was walking beside him holding her handbag.

As they came towards the exit they could see a huge hoarding of "WELCOME BACK MR. AND MRS. SEHGAL." And mahir sighed seeing it as he knew it is his brothers who have come to pick them along with this embarrassing hoarding.

"Bela mere bhai aaye h hume pick krne.....see they are gonna tease us a lot because we came back from our honeymoon...so better ignore their comments"mahir whispered in her ears.

Bela just nodded as she understood what he meant.

Soon they reached to where mahir's brother's were standing.

"Finally aap dono aaye....let's go then...ghar pr sab aap hi ka wait kr rahe h"shivaay said and behir just nodded.

They reached the car and rudra,kunj and   Ishan sat on the backseat and behir sat in the middle and shivaay on the driving seat and Neil on the passenger seat.Once all settled in the 7 seater shivaay drived them to Sehgal House.
___________________________________________

Next Morning,

Mahir woke up early in the morning not due to the alarm but because yet again his wife fell on him from the bed who was sleeping on the floor.

"Kya h bela yeh"mahir yelled as he felt her on him.

"Sorry woh mein...woh..."stammering Bela got up from him.

"Yeh kya shauk h tumhe mujhe aise girane ka??"mahir asked her sitting on the mattress.

"Woh mein...woh...."bela said.

"God...aage bhi bolo bela tum kya...kese tum mujhpr girr jati ho hrr baari??"he asked.

"Sorry...aage se nhi hoga...mein nahane jaati hu"she said and hastily left the place and went to the closet to take out her clothes from her unpacked luggage.

She took out her luggage for the day and went to the washroom to get the biggest shock of her life.

There was an led tv in the bathroom and a Jacuzzi.....though from a rich family she never had a tv in her bathroom.She couldn't help but think how extravagantly her husband lived....to her this is waste of money.

When one has a tv in the living room,also in the bedroom then what is the need of a tv in the bathroom...and who the hell has a tv in bathroom...god knows what all new things she is gonna discover in her sasural(in law's home).

Keeping all the thoughts aside she went and took a refreshing shower and then wore her clothes for the day.She came out of the bathroom and quickly applied her moisturizer and then her lipbalm and then quickly made her hairs and once satisfied she left the room without disturbing mahir whi was sleeping soundly.

She went down and then went to the mandir area where lord shivji's idol was placed but she frowned seeing the temple as it was not clean and she being a shivji's devotee didn't liked it a bit.So she quickly glanced at the clock which read it was 6am right now so Bela made a mental note to quickly clean the temple do the aarti and then make breakfast.She quickly cleaned the temple for time being and then lit the diya and then moved towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

She wanted to make paratha's as that is what she had for her bf mostly but couldn't find flour for the same so she decided not to waste anymore time and quickly made poha because she found it's ingredients pretty soon.Once done with it she made tea and coffe for everybody keeping in mind not to put elaichi(cardamom) in tea as dadu is allergic to it.