London-2

Bela stood wide eyed and Shivanya frowned at that so she shook her arm and Bela came out of her thoughts and looked at her.

"Kya hua??are you okay??aise kyu lag raha h jese tumne bhoot dekh liya ho?"Shivanya asked and Bela shook her head at that.

"I am sorry please excuse me"Bela said and quickly walked away from them without waiting to hear their reply.

She went to a corner and sat on the chair placed there,she took one deep breath and opened her phone.She quickly searched for what she was looking and then gasped again.

How was this possible??????????

She sat their thinking of all the possible scenarios????

What in the world was there a chance for this happening??????

She isn't dreaming,is she??She pinched herself and confirmed it was real.

She took two deep breaths to calm herself down and again made her way towards Shivanya.

"I am really sorry,woh mera fast h isliye ek dam se uneasy feel hone laga"Bela said as soon as she walked towards them,they must think she is a nutter for behaving that way.

"Koi baat nhi beta,dhyan rakha karo"Shivanya's mother said and Bela nodded.

"Aap log yaha beth jaiye, refreshments lijiye"Bela said as she made them sit on a table at the corner and asked one of the waiter who was serving water and juice to the guests.She too sat with them then trying to act normal even though she was shook to the core with what she had seen.

After having some refreshments,Bela again showed them around the rest of the paintings.

"Tum artist ho na?Shivanya ne bataya tha"The lady said and Bela nodded at that.

"Bht pyaara exhibition h"Another lady said and Bela gave her a small smile.

"Toh India mein kaha se ho tum?"The lady who was a lil short asked

"Mumbai"Bela said.

A look of familiarity came over both the ladies's faces.

"Toh tumhare family mein kitne log h beta?"Shivanya's mother asked.

"Joint family h aunty"Bela said not knowing if she was talking about her in laws or her own family.

"Ab tak joint families chal rahi h India mein bhi?mujhe laga hamari generation hi last thi jinko joint family ke saath rehne ka mauka mila"The lady who was short,(whom you all have guessed right) I,e Mahir's chachi I,e Shivaay's mother, I,e Mrs.Pankaja Shakti Sehgal said.

"Rare ho gayi h ab toh,but still joint families still exist,meri toh apni family bhi joint hi h,aur mere in laws ki bhi joint family hi h"Bela said with a sense of joy and happiness.

"Badiya h beta,akele rehne mein maza kaha h"Mahir's chachi said and Bela nodded at that.

"Aap log yahi ke h? matlab London mein hi rehte h hamesha se?"Bela asked.

"Nhi,kuch saalon pehele shift huye h,India se hi h hum bhi"Mahir's mother I,e Mrs.Sumitra Andy Sehgal said and Bela nodded at that.

Bela now just wanted to know their story,why they have been here all these years instead of returning to the family if they both were alive,also she couldn't just go to them and say that she was their daughter in law,the wife of their son whom they haven't seen since more than a decade.

"Tum log Punjabi ho kya??"Mahir's chachi I,e Pinky (short for Pankaja) asked and Bela nodded at that.

"Accha?Punjab mein kaha se?"Sumitra asked with a lil excitement,you don't see people from your own country and state in a foreign land everyday after all.