London-3

"mujhe bhi unhe dekh ke utna hi shock laga tha jitna kal aapko laga,mein khud bhi believe nhi kr paa rahi thi Mahirji trust me,mein aapko batana bhi chahti thi,but kese batati?aap khud dekhte toh hi believe krte isliye toh aapko London bula rahi thi,trust me mein aapko unse milwane hi wali thi,but I was waiting for a day or two,taaki mein pehele aapko bol saku phir unse milwa saku,mujhe aapko ek dam se shock nhi dena tha"Bela said as she held his palm in her both hands trying to justify her actions,it was a very delicate matter after all.

Mahur stared at her for a few moments and then hugged her.

"I am sorry.... it's just..... it's been..

"A lot in such a short time for you,I know that"Bela said finishing for him and he agreed with it.

"What do I do Bela?"He sighed deeply still keeping her in his arms.

"Aapko kuch akele krne ki zarurat nhi h,mein hu aapko saath, hamesha "Bela said and Mahir smiled at that,this woman in his arms is the best thing that could have ever happened to him in his life.

"I am glad you are"He said kissing her hair.

"Toh tumne pehle kab dekha unhe?"Mahir asked with curiosity, excitement and a nervousness as they both sat down to talk about it.

"Shivanya di ne milwaya mujhe unse,they know eachother since a long time I guess, exhibition mein lekr aayi thi unhe apne saath,I was stunned,mujhe Aisa lag raha tha mein bhoot dekh rahi hu real life mein,mera dimag kaam krna band kr diya tha uss time,it was surreal Mahirji"Bela said and Mahir just listened to her.

"Woh kabhi wapas kyu nhi aayi?"Mahir spoke the thing that has been nagging him since he saw them.

"I am sure unke paas koi solid reason hoga,koi bhi aurat apni family ko aise chod thodi na sakti h aakhir,h na?"Bela said trying to assure him and he nodded at that.

"Hum unse baat krte h,unhone aapko nhi pechna hoga,you are a grown up man now,you were a kid when she.....

Bela didn't finished her sentence and Mahir just sat quietly.

"Pehele aap thoda relax ho jaiye,I know it is a big thing but still you have to be calm and patient,think about everyone else okay?dad,chachu aapke sabhi bhai,dadu.....we need to do something with caution,hum appki mom ko jaakr seedha bol bhi nhi sakte h,it might be a shock to her as well"Bela said and Mahir just sat quietly.

"Do you understand?"She again asked and he finally nodded.

"Unse milne jaana h na Aaj?"Mahir asked and Bela nodded because Sumitra and Pinky had invited her over dinner and she had accepted the invitation.

"Fine,toh let's go khaali haath thodi jaa sakte h,h na?"Mahir asked and Bela gave him a weired look but nodded.

"Kya chal raha h aapke dimag mein?"She asked.

"Kuch nhi"Mahir said.

"Mahirji"She called out his name to make him speak.

"Jao ready ho jao,hume unke liye kuch khareedne jaana h"Mahir said as he got up from the bed and went to have a bath.

Bela was still unaware of her husband's actions,so she just decided to do as said.

They both got ready and then decided to have their breakfast in a cafe nearby and then do their shopping.

"Kya krne wale h aap?"She asked for the nth time and Mahir sighed.

"Mein unko mere bachpan ke photos dikhane wala hu,agar kal unhone mujhe nhi pechana toh aaj toh mujhe pechan hi legi na?"Mahir said and Bela nodded because it did made sense.