Sangeet

This update is not because you all have completed the target this is because I have done my work faithfully of writing chapters for you all......but I guess you can't even leave a vote on somebody's hardwork....anyways I am tried of giving the same lecture to all of you........what I am thinking is we are going to join another writing platform and we will continue this story there and on that app you all have to pay to read chapters....maybe then you will understand it's worth kyuki baar baar free mein update milta h toh you all take it lightly.......We will soon disclose it's name and details to you.....maybe this is our last update on wattpad....so enjoy.

The hustle bustle which goes on when a family has to go out is just unbelievable and if the cause is a wedding function it adds to more chaos and if the wedding is in the family it is more chaotic.

Men running from here and there to look after the things that they have to carry to the venue,ladies getting ready in a hurry giving last min touch ups and beauty tips,children sitting idly because they were made ready since a long time and there is still time to leave for the venue,and the helping staff wandering around to get all the things done which they are instructed.

"Yeh earrings think h kya iske Saath??ya dusre wale dalu??"asked a confused Shruti to Bela who was all ready and was just waiting for all these people to leave for the venue.

"Kitni baar puchegi shruti??sahi toh lag rahe h yrr"said an irritated Bela.

"Yrr tera sangeet h mujhe Accha lagna h"said shruti.

"Hayee...tum dono Beth ke gappe lada rahe ho....cheti (fast)kro puttar nhi toh late ho jana h"said Fadi entering the hall while placing her necklace properly on her neck.

"Dadi hum baatein nhi kr rahe h...aur hum kabse ready h aap hi log yaha se waha dol rahe ho (means wandering around)"said Bela more pissed.

"Hayee Bela tera sangeet h aur tu itni jaldi ready ho gayi??Hayee baki ladkiyon ki tarah time nhi laga sakti thi kya??Dekh abhi tak Divya aur amrita ready hi ho rahe h....Woh kya teri ma aur chachi bhi abhi ready hi ho rahe h"said her dadi settling beside Bela on the couch caressing her hair and setting it right with her left hand.

"Dadi!!!!mein ready ho gayi aur jaldi isliye hui hu kyuki yeh shruti h na sabse pehle mujhe hi ready krne beth gayi"said Bela.

"Toh agar Sangeet iska h toh isi ko pehle ready karungi na dadi"said shruti hitting Bela lightly on her head to which she hissed and glared at her.

"Acha thik h ab jhagdo mat aur shruti baal na kharab kr meri bacchi ke"dadi said again setting Bela's hair.

"Sab ready h jaane ke liye"Ritik asked entering the hall while using his phone.

"Ha hum toh saare ready h Teri maa aur chachi kaha h?"asked dadi.

"Aa rahe h Woh bhi dadi....ahh dekho aa gaye"Ritik said once he saw his mom and chachi entering the hall from the room.

Bela's mom came and she saw Bela all ready sitting on the couch.Once satisfied with her look she nodded her head at her and Bela just kept her head down not meeting her eyes.

"Bela yeh kya earrings pehne h tune??bilkul acche nhi h bht hi simple h"commented Divya when she saw Bela.

Bela just ignored it and kept looking down.