Epilogue-2

Since both the families have agreed upon Ritik and Shivanya's alliance and the Panditji has given the date for the marriage after month,both the families are in a rush to get all the things ready for the wedding,they don't want anything to go wrong as it's the wedding of the Singhaniya's  eldest son so even they didn't wanted anything to go wrong.

Because Sumitra and Pinky have known Shivanya's family since a long time now because of their time in London,they both wanted to themselves organise her wedding,also they didn't had any daughter so might as well fulfil their wishes at her wedding and also because her family was from London they weren't aware about most of the cultures and so they had taken it upon themselves to help them out.

"Sangeet,Mehendi,Haldi phir chuda aur phir shadi hogi,uske baad reception bhi dena h ek Punjab mein aur ek Mumbai mein,kese hoga itna sab ek mahine mein,meri toh Jaan hi nikle jaa rahi h soch soch kr"Sumitra went into a nervous mode.

"Sumi,sab ho jayega don't worry,Mahir ki shadi bhi ek mahine mein hi Hui thi,aur hamne sab thik se kr liya tha, Shivanya ki shadi mein bhi sab barabar se ho jayega"Andy assured his wife and Sumitra nodded still not convinced.

"Dad yeh dekhiye yeh kuch catalogues h wedding cards ke,aap select krke bata dijiye konsa finalize krna h"Bela said placing a few samples on his hand.

"Mujhe nhi pata tum ladies milkr decide kr lo Bela"Andy said after he saw each one of them and found all of them to be good.

"Aisa mat boliye dad meine bht mehnat se banaye h yeh,bataye na konsa accha h?"Bela whined as she had worked for 4 hours to get this ready after thinking a lot and now his father in law is not even choosing one from it.

"Hayee tu kabse wedding cards design krne Beth gayi??"Dadu asked amused by her work.

"Meine dekhe dusre bhi cards pr mujhe acche hi nhi lage toh yeh ideas mere dimag mein the toh meine socha khud hi bana lu,aap choose kijiye na iss mein se koi"Bela then forwarded those to dadu who didn't even took them and said to herself do it as she has an artistic view in the family.

"Do mein select krta hu"Mahir said and forwarded his hand to take them but Bela slapped his palm lightly and said.

"Wedding card select krna h,aapse nhi ho payega,mein maa se hi puch leti hu"Bela said and took the cards to Sumitra who was looking at some jewellery designs with Pinky,while Shivanya was chilling on the sofa without the care of any World.While her parents were out running some errands for the wedding along with Shivaay who was accompanying them.

"Maa,chachi aap dono batayiye in mein se konsa card finalise krna h??"Bela went and gave the card to Sumitra who took them and started inspecting each one of them.

"Meri choice itni buri bhi nhi h,samjhi na tum mein bhi kr sakta tha yeh kaam toh"Mahir whined from behind her but she ignored him.

"Le tu bhi dekh le"Sumitra said passing some to Mahir who gave Bela a victory smile as she pouted at it.

"Arre dekhne toh de bichare ko,kya pata acchi choice ho uski"Pinky said after she saw Bela's expressions.

"Inki choice hrr cheez mein itni ghatiya h na, isliye inko toh kabhi shopping le jaane ka bhi Mann nhi krta Mera toh"Bela ranted and then sighed because Mahir then started with his melo drama.

"Mom yeh mujhe aaj Tak kabhi shopping pr lekr hi nhi gayi h,agar mujhe try krne nhi degi toh meri choice acchi kese hogi?"Mahir complained like a lil kid.

"Bela usse try toh krne do beta"Sumitra said taking his son's side as usual but today Bela wasn't having it,now it was a husband vs wife war and she wanted to win it at any cost.

"Yeh jhooth bol rahe h,jab bhi mein shopping ka naam leti hu inko koi kaam yaad aa jata h"Bela said defending herself.

"Ohh hello,kitni baar meine isse suggestions diye h pr hrr baar isne unhe reject kr diya mom"Mahir said.