Epilogue-4

The whole house was quiet which was a bit odd considering the fact that a notorious 3 year old Hriday Sehgal was also a resident of the same place.

Bela was back from her work and she was surprised when she didn't find her son in the living room playing with his toys as he does everyday.

"Hriday?"She called out but didn't find him.

But no response came,she frowned at that,neither was anyone else sitting in the living room.

She went to her room and freshened up and went to her mother in law's room because she knew Hriday would be with her only if he wasn't in the living room.

"Maa,Hriday kaha h?"Bela asked as soon as she went into her room.

"Woh tumhari maa usse le gayi h apne saath Singhaniya Mansion,Aayan ko school se pick krne aayi thi woh toh unhone kaha ki thode time ke liye Hriday ko apne saath le jaa rahi h,toh meine kaha thik h,tumhe MSG Kiya hoga unhone,tumhara call busy aa raha tha uss time"Sumitra said and Bela nodded,she had not checked her phone at all as usual.

"Phone check hi nhi Kiya meine,main lekr aati hu usse"Bela said and Sumitra nodded at that because it was 6 in the evening.

Bela had finally started going to the art gallery again after her son's birth,she had started it when Hriday turned 6 months old only,she would take him with her to the art gallery sometimes or at times she would do her work from home only,her in law's have been very helpful in this whole time,they would gladly look after him when she was busy, though Bela never wanted to work at the stake of keeping her son away from her.But then she also didn't wanted to just sit at home and do nothing so eventually when she got the hang of motherhood,she according to her and her son's convenience figured ways out through which she could go to work.

Mahir also had been a great help, he's a hands down parent, during the initial months post birth he would do the night duty so that Bela could get a proper sleep.He would wake up anytime Hriday would cry and change his diapers at night or feed him and then rock him to sleep.And even now when Hriday has started school,Mahir gets him ready for school every morning because that is the quality time he wants to spend with his son as his profession is hectic he still doesn't wants to miss out on anything from his son's childhood.

Bela was nowadays busy with her upcoming art exhibition and so she wasn't able to pick Hriday from his school so Sumitra would do that.

As she reached her maternal house,Bela could hear the laughter of her son as he ran trying to get away from her Zoya masi who was trying to catch her.

"Ruk shaitan abhi batati hu,mujhe moti bolta h!!!"Zoya said and ran after her nephew who giggled in response and Bela smiled seeing the scene,she and Ansh would also run like this the whole time in the whole house,she knew what it feels to be a masi actually.

"Mumma!!!!"Hriday screamed in joy once he spotted her mother who smiled at her brightly,he ran towards her and wrapped his lil arms around her legs because that was where he could reach.

Bela ruffled his hairs and before she could say anything Zoya grabbed Hriday who squealed and tried to get away from her.

"Ab kaha bachke jayega bacchu!!!"Zoya said amusedly.

"Shuti masi!!!!!help!!!!!!!"Hriday screamed and Shruti came to his rescue as always.

"Shruti masi se utha toh jaata h nhi,kaha help karegi woh?"Zoya said teasing him.

Shruti pouted as she caressed her 7 months old belly.

"Shruti ko kuch mat bolo aap, pregnant h woh"Bela said taking her best friend's side as always.