Doggie

Bela was all done with her work,she was working late in the art gallery on one of her paintings,Shruti already left and so Bela was just winding up all the things.

She had just locked the art gallery and was making her way towards her car,she opened the door of the car when she heard a whimper from around,she turned and tried to listen again and she again heard a whimper,it was most probably a puppy she was sure after she heard the whimper,she decided to find from where the whimper was coming,she turned and looked around but didn't found the source of the sound,so she again looked and then realised that the sound came from under her car,so she bent down and saw an infant husky whimpering under her car.

Bela then looked at it carefully and saw it's right leg twisted in an uncomfortable position,she understood that the dog was injured so she very carefully tried to get the dog out from under her car,the dog whimpered more loudly once she got him out.

"Shhh..... it's okay... it's okay"Bela then whispered to the dog and petted him.

She then didn't had the heart to leave the dog all alone when he was injured plus he was just a puppy,only a few days old by the looks of it,so she decided to get him to the vet.

______________________________

"Aap late ho gayi Aaj bhabhi?"Kunj said as he saw Bela arriving at almost 7:30 because she only works half day and does the rest of her work from home.

"Ek painting complete krni thi,Shruti bhi chali gayi thi jaldi upar se isliye late ho gaya"Bela said and then is when everyone saw the puppy in her hand which had a plaster on it's front foot.

"Yeh kaha se laaye aap???kitna cute h yeh...wow"Rudra exclaimed as soon as he saw the puppy in her hand.

"Bhabhi aapne dog khareed liya???wow,kitna cute dog h yeh"Neil said with excitement and Bela shook her head at that.

"Bhabhi bade papa iss dog ko ghar mein rehne nhi denge,aapko ek baar puch lena chahiye tha unse"Shivaay said and Bela sighed,these guys never let her speak and always just runs into assumptions.

Before she could clear anything Andy entered the living room and saw the puppy in her hand and immediately said.

"Bela what is this???"Andy asked pointing at the puppy.

"Agar tum dog khareed rahi thi toh pehele mujhse ek baar puch lena chahiye tha"Andy said and Bela again sighed.

"Dad,meine isse khareeda nhi h,I am really sorry isse lane se pehle meine aapse pucha nhi"Bela said.

"Khareeda nhi???phir aap isse lekr kyu aayi h??"Ishan asked.

"Meri car ke neeche tha yeh,iska right foot fractured tha, isliye mein isse doctor ke paas le gayi thi,phir........

She said and then stopped.

"Phir tumko ispr Daya aa gayi,tumne socha hoga bichara ek chota sa puppy h,iska dhyan rakhne wala koi nhi h isliye mein isse apne saath hi le jaati hu"Mahir said and then Bela lowered her head and nodded slightly.

"Bela tumhe jis kisi pr bhi Daya aati h usse tum iss ghar mein nhi laa sakti okay......get this thing out of my house do you get that?"Andy said and left, Bela pouted,she really felt bad for the puppy,he was just a baby who needed to be looked after.

"Pr dad,yeh chota sa puppy hi toh h na???aur meri car ke neeche hi tha yeh,mein kese ignore krti isse dadu"She said the last part turning towards dadu with an innocent look.

"Mein kuch nhi kr sakta ismein beta,Andy ko kutte pasand nhi h,yeh toh iss puppy ko yaha rehne hi nhi dega"Dadu said and Bela sighed and then looked at Shakti.