Hostel

It was post dinner time. Bela was wrapping up everything in the kitchen when she saw everyone was quiet which was not normal as by this tym every one would be discussing something stupid or cracking jokes or something like that but being silent that to pin drop silent made her hurry up and she left outside to see if something was wrong . She saw all of them and she knew Andy is angry upon something as she was noticing this since the dinner tym and for some reason ishan was behaving weird.

He was very silent since he came home he didn't even talk to anyone and was in his room.

Andy - won't you speak up??

Andy roared to which ishan was shivering badly

Ishan - da... Dad... Vo main... Jhoot... Nhi bola sachii.... Mjh... Mujhe sab... Answers... Aa.. Aate... The... Main... Sorry... Main nhi karunga wapas( he started shivering badly)

Bela was shocked bcoz she was clueless as to what happened suddenly that ishan who is always cheerfull smiling is badly shivering under Andy's rage.

Ishan was standing in front of Andy with his head down.

Shivaay- i think badepapa u r right it's better for him he ll learn discipline which is very important for him.

Ishan on the verge of crying . His eyes we're a pool of tears by now

He was begging

"Dad nhi... Plz.. "

Kunj- bhej do dad wese bhi pareshan karta rehta h,pure din game ke alawa kuch aata nhi h karna bas games khelo bahr jao ladko se masti karo fir pitke aao ghar

Ishan- dad... Nhi... Nhi karunga wapas plzzz(tears flowing down his eyes)

Rudra- nhi bade papa pata h iske saari notebooks bhi incomplete h teacher ne parents se letter likhke sign ke lene ko kaha tha aur isne aapki jhuti sign karke de di

Ishan was frightened even more

Bela couldn't believe herself that ishan was crying and all his brothers were making fun of him when they know that Andy is actually angry and Bela very well could understand Ishan's fear bcoz back then when her parents used to be angry on her she used to be frightened as hell. She knew ishan was not able to handle it as he was continuously gulping down lumps in his throat as his brothers spoke against him.

Andy- did you really do that ( he said getting up from his place)

Iahan was moving back

Island da.. Dad.. Main.. Main.... Aa.. Aa.. Aage.... Se.. Se.... N.. Nh.. Nhi... Ka.. Karu.. Karunga.... Pl.. Plzzz. Plzzz.... So... Sorry

Andy slapped him across his face hard

Bela was shocked to the core she had no idea how to react and so were the other members of the family.

Mahir was not here bcoz he said he won't be home since he had to take the night duty.

Neil kunj rudra felt bad for ishan and at the same tym guilty as they didnt knew that Andy was that angry and also they all new that they were missing something.

Ishan was crying shivering badly.

Andy -shivaay saare arrangements kar lena yeh hostel ja raha h

Everyone was shocked as they knew Andy was hell sure no one had the audacity to challenge his decision except for mahir who is absent for now.

Ishan- da.. Dad... Plzzz mjhe nhi jana h... Plzzz... Plzzz. He was crying begging 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Andy- you better pack your bags bcoz u are leaving tomorrow go back to your room right know