Bonus Chapter

This is the last extra chapter of this story,we were in a bit of confusion if we wanted to post it or not but then we decided to go ahead with it and so here it is.....Enjoy.

As soon as Mahir came down Shivaay,Ishan,Sumitra,Andy,Pankhuri everyone went towards him.

"Ruko Bhai,mujhe khud bhi toh subah hi time milta h iske saath,aap log din mein khel Lena iske saath,abhi meri beti mere saath hi rahegi"He said firmly and everyone pouted hearing it,while he walked towards the dining table with his 1 year old daughter in his arms.

Bela also came downstairs with Hriday then who was sulking because he didn't wanted to go school today.

"Hriday zidd nhi krte h,aapko school toh jaana padega na beta!!"Bela said trying to convince her 4 year old son who was in her arms but he pouted and yet again shook his head in denial.

"Inni bhi ni jaati mumma"He said pointing his chubby fingers at his baby sister who was sitting in his father's lap actively trying to have a piece of banana.

"Inni abhi choti h,jab woh bhi aapke tarah khud se chalegi na tab usse bhi school bhejenge,aap dono saath mein jaana tab"Bela said as she made him sit on his chair and started serving him the breakfast.

He huffed but knew his mother won't listen this time so quietly began to have his breakfast.

"Mahir bhai 2 min ke liye hi Inaayat ko dedo na mere paas,mein aaj late aaunga college se aur tab tak yeh so jayegi!!!"Ishan said but Mahir shook his head in denial as he kissed his daughter's head.

His daughter,Inaayat,born an year ago,she was a surprise for both Bela and Mahir,they had decided to have another baby when Hriday would atleast turn 5 because managing a new born and a toddler would be a daunting task for them and because both were working parents they decided to take their time and then plan another baby.But what is meant to happen,does happens.

"Meine kaha na subah nhi dunga mein isse kisiko,hardly mujhe time mil paata h,tu toh ghar aakr bhi khel sakta h iske saath"Mahir again said and everyone sighed but it was true.

"Aap isko chodiye aur Hriday ko school drop krne jaiye woh late ho jayega,aur ha Emir ko bhi lete huye jaana,in dono ko mein school khatam hone ke baad ghar le aaungi,maa mein Inaayat ko apne saath lekr jaa rahi hu art gallery mujhe bht kaam h aaj aur yeh pareshan karegi aapko aur dad ko"Bela said the first part looking at her husband and the second part to her mother in law.

"Koi pareshani nhi h,tum jaakr apna kaam karo,I can manage my grand daughter"Andy said and Bela sighed.

Inaayat had became the apple of everyone's eyes and why not?the family had longed for a girl child since three generations and finally they had a lil angel,she was just one but had all the men of the house wrapped around her fingers.

Bela nodded then because she knew how crazy this family was for the grandkids,Hriday and Inaayat both were very pampered and spoilt all because of them.

Bela took her daughter from her husband's arms and hugged her tiny body and planted a kiss on her cheeks,she kissed Hriday's cheek as well who was now in his father's arms ready to go to school.

"By by inni"Hriday said and kissed his sister's cheeks and everyone went in aww looking at the cute brother-sister duo.

"Chalo mein bhi chalta hu,byy"Mahir said looking at his wife and then at everyone else.

Bela nodded at him and then looked at her daughter trying to teach her to wave her hand and say to her father but she just put her lil fingers in her mouth.

"She's like mein toh choti hu mujhe nhi aata yeh sab"Ishan said looking at Inaayat and everyone chuckled at it.

"Lao Bela isse mujhe de do,tumhe bhi deri ho rahi hogi"Sumitra said and Bela nodded with a heavy heart,at times she just wishes to abandon all her work and be with her kids all the time.