A new look

Guys this update is just because we have now completed 20K views on this story along with 4K views.🥳🎉🥳🎉

Moreover I am in a happy mood.Yesterday our whole class went on a picnic to Imagica......So a good mood led me to update this chapter for you.
_________________________________________

Like any other day Bela woke up at 5 am and saw the bedside next to her empty for once she thought where did mahir go so early in the morning but then it clicked that he might have went to the gym as a part of his morning routine.Quickly she also freshened up and wore her track suit as she has to also leave for her zumba classes moreover from today dadu was also accompanying her.

She reached down and waited for some mins and dadu also came out ready in his tracksuit.Bela handed him over his sipper which she purchased along with the stuff she brought for the house.

They both then started walking towards their zumba classes while having some talks and feeling the beauty of nature at early in the morning.

After a zumba session they both once again walked back till the house and dadu was already exhausted so Bela handed him over a glass of juice.After that Bela went to her room.

She opened the door of her room and saw mahir standing in the room just in his towel,hairs dripping with water showing he just had a shower and he was drying his hairs with another towel.As soon as she opened the door she quickly closed it muttering a sorry after seeing his half naked body.

Mahir didn't understood what happened for a fraction of moment but after a few mins he got what happened and he quickly wore his clothes and then called her in saying he is in decent situation now.

Bela came and hurriedly picked her clothes from her wardrobe and was about to go in the bathroom when mahir pulled her hand and turned her to face him and said.

"Yeh tumhari sazish (conspiracy) thi na tum jaan bhujke aayi na room mein??tumhe pata tha na mein change kr raha tha....shareef ladka dekha nhi ki fyada utha liya....ab mein kisiko kya muuh dikhaunga??"mahir said dramatically acting to be serious.

"Nhi nhi meine..meine..nhi kiya jaan bhujke mujhe sacchi nhi pata tha aap..aap..woh.. change kr rahe the god promise"Bela said innocently with wide eyes.

"Sab pata h mujhe tum jo mujhe gandi nazar se dekhti ho jese mujhe kaccha chaba jaogi"mahir said teasing her more.

"Hawwww...aisa kuch nhi h.....mein aapko...aise..nhi dekhti"Bela said horrified of his blame.

"Toh kese dekhti ho mujhe??"mahir asked leaning closer to her.

"Mein...woh..mein..."she hesitated.

"Kya??"mahir leaned in more.

"Mein nahane jaati hu"saying so she ran out of his clutches and could hear a chuckling mahir and she knew he was again fooling her and she again got angry on him.

He never leaves an opportunity to make her a fool or flirt with her.Though it is decent flirting but who flirts with his own wife she thought.But sighed as she can never understand this man.

She quickly had a bath and wore her clothes and came out of the room and went to the dressing table and wore matching bangles and applied a lip balm and her perfume and then applied her sindoor while doing so the sindoor flew from the box because the window was open and suddenly a gust of wind came and so the sindoor went into mahir's eyes as he was sitting on the bed using his phone as he had nothing to do.And he started rubbing his eyes as it was stinging.Bela kept her palm on his mouth and quickly went to help him.