Friend's Engagement

It was over a week now and 3 weeks since Bela's wedding and living with the Sehgals.She was kind of settling in now and getting used to just living with males.The males were also getting used to a female presence in the house now.

Everytime Bela walked her payal made sound and that is now common in the once only male house,along with the sound of her bangles clinging against eachother.

Post dinner,

"Mujhe aap logo se bht important baat krni h ab"Mahir said as everyone sat down post dinner just staying for a bit before going to bed.

Everyone got their eyes off from what they were doing and looked up at him.

"2 din baad Rehaan aur Anu ki engagement h...aur usne obviously mujhe aur aa sabko bulaya h"Mahir said.

"I am busy...wish him on my behalf"Shivaay said.

"Mujhe chutti nhi milegi sorry bro....wese bhi mein aapke friend ki engagement mein kya hi karunga"Neil said.

"Mujhe aur Rudra ko kuch kaam h so sorry bro"Kunj said on behalf of him and Rudra.

"Mujhe dad aane nhi denge Bhai...but agar aap convince kare...

Ishan was cut off by Andy who said.

"U are not going anywhere ishan "Andy said

He knew Andy won't come n not let others join too

"Meine nhi aana tere kisi aaaltu faltu dost ki sagai mein....mein  bhi busy hu"Dadu said and Mahir sighed.

"Dadu accha nhi lagta yrr meri shadi pr mere friends ki puri families aayi thi...aur Rehaan ki engagement mein hum sab nhi jayenge toh kitna kharab lagega...and he is my best friend "Mahir said.

"Plzz dadu I am serious"Mahir said.

"Tu aur Bela chale jau na....tum dono ki shadi ke baad first appearance bhi ho jayegi aur Rehaan ko bura bhi nhi lagega"Dadu said.

Mahir then thought about it and immediately agreed as he would get some quality time with his newly wedded wife.He nodded not showing any emotions on his face but from inside he was exploding with happiness with the thought of spending some time alone with her.

Bela on the other hand didn't liked this arrangement one bit,firstly because she had met his friends and they were too loud for her taste, secondly because she knows being alone with mahir means being his only target to bear all the teasings,but she couldn't deny now because she knows any reason she came up with would not be considered and somewhere she knew this was done on purpose so that they can spend some time alone.

She too nodded then having nothing to say.

"Tu na mujhe apni acchi aachi tasveere bhejna meine phir unko apne Instagram pr post krni h"Said dadu.

"Kyu...taaki aapko views mil sake...meine nhi Deni aapko apni pics...band kr do mere tasveere post kr krke followers badhana apne"Mahir teased his dadu and he glared at him.

"Nalayak kahi ka...Bela tu bhej dena"Dadu said turning to Bela who just nodded her head.

They went towards their room.

___________________________________________

"Bela hum parso niklenge so saman pack kr lena bas 3 din ke liye jayenge hum"Mahir said.

"3 din kyu?"Mahir said.

"Arre first day pr ek party hogi, second day ko engagement and third day pr bas aise hi thoda site seeing krne ka plan h..then fourth day nikal jaayenge waha se"Mahir said.