Trip-2

Next morning,

As everyone had decided to rest at a hotel for the night,they all rested almost till 10:00 am and then decided to get ready and have a brunch in the same hotel and then leave for their respective homes.

Everyone gathered together to have their brunch,two huge tables were joined together so that all of them could sit together.Bela as usual went and sat on the seat which was beside Andy,Mahir then sat on her other side,just the way they sat at their home.

"Shivaay kaha h??"Mahir asked as he didn't saw his beloved brother.

"Pata nhi,Anika bhabhi bhi yaha h phir kaha chale gaye??"Neil asked and everyone chuckled at that comment while Anika fake glared at him.

"Khanna ke saath gaya h woh,bus driver ko bus ready krne bol raha h abhi nikalna h na isliye"Mahir's dadu said and everyone nodded.

"Wese mom aapne itne saal kese nikal liye apne silent husband ke saath??"Mahir whispered to his mother in law who sat beside him.

"Jese tumne 4 mahine nikal diye apni silent biwi ke saath"His mother in law replied.

"Aapki beti silent nhi h bilkul haa,chup reh reh kr bhi meri band baza hi deti h"Mahir whispered again.

"Pareshan kyu krta h tu usse phir?"His mother in law whispered.

"Arre Masti krta hu mein toh bas, gussa hi ho jaati h yeh toh"Mahir whispered again.

"Phir tu usse manane hamare ghar ki balcony se aadhi raat ko aata h"Bela's mother said and Mahir was stunned for a moment.

"Bela ne nhi bataya h mujhe,deevaro ke bhi kaan hote h betaji"Bela's mother said and Mahir didn't said anything further and silently had his breakfast.

"Bade papa woh badi maa wale orphanage chale??"Neil asked and all the Sehgal men except Ishan git rigid at their places for a moment.

"Chalte h puttar,phir sab saath kab aayenge kya pata?"Mahir's dadu said and everyone nodded.

Anika's parents, Bela's parents and grandparents waited for the Sehgal's to tell them were they were about to go now.

"Aap logo ko koi dikkat na ho toh ek orphanage chale??"Mahir's dadu asked and everyone nodded.

"Toh raaste se kuch saaman le lete h waha lekr jaane"Andy said and the men nodded.
____________________________

"Bela tum chali jao Shivaay aur Mahir ko lekr and get the things,baaki kisi ko jaane ki zarurat nhi h"Andy said because he knew Bela was well aware of things one should take at an orphanage and he also didn't wanted to waste more time by allowing everyone to go it would just take more time.

Bela nodded and the trio left as the bus stopped at a mall to get the necessary things.

"Meri mom founder thi iss orphanage ki,unko social work bht pasand tha"Mahir said as he pushed the cart while Bela filled it with things.

"Badi maa was dam intelligent and talented, pehele she used to work at our office but then she decided to be a social worker"Shivaay said as he also pushed the cart.

"Woh itni passionate thi na apne work ko lekr,bade papa ke peeche hi padd jaati thi kisi bhi kaam ke liye,aakhir bade papa ko apna saara kaam chodkr unke saath jaana padta tha unke social work ke liye"Shivaay said fondly remembering the women he always looked up to after his bade papa.

Bela smiled hearing these things from both the men who hardly gave away their actual feelings.

"Aur kya lena h??"Mahir asked.

"Bas ho gaya h,thode chocolates le lete h bas"Bela said and both Mahir and Shivaay gave her a look.

"Arre!!!!hum Orphanage jaa rahe h,baccho ko wese bhi chocolates bht pasand h,and no way mein Bina chocolates ke jaane wali hu"Bela said and moved towards the chocolates section and picked as many as she wanted and then after the billing was done,the trio entered the bus with lots of bags in their hands,Khanna also carried many of them.