Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta

Bela was at Singhaniya Mansion,she had left just yesterday to spend the weekend with her family because Ansh and her grandparents missed having her around and she hadn't visited them in almost 2 months now.

Mahir had to call her and ask her to cut her visit short and come home because Anika's dadi was visiting them to meet Shivaay and their family and thought it would be better if Bela is present there because she is the only lady of the house.

"Bhabhi,aap nhi bhi aayi toh it's okay,woh log aise hi Milne aa rahe h,aapko all the way yaha aane ki zarurat nhi h"Shivaay said over the phone to her and she shook her head and said.

"Mera waha hona zaroori h Shivaay bhaiya Anika ki dadi aa rahi h toh accha nhi lagta na ki mein unse na milu,wese bhi aap logo se manage nhi hoga,aur mein yaha koi important kaam ke liye thodi aayi hu,aati hi rehti hu Singhaniya Mansion toh,aap tension mat lijiye mein unke aane se phele Ghar poch jaungi"Bela said and Shivaay sighed and nodded,he didn't wanted to give her any trouble.

Bela had then informed her family about the same and they asked her to go as well,so she soon left for Sehgal House because she wanted to reach there before Anika's family did, Anika's family also had just informed them some time ago or else she would have not left the house at all.

Shaking all these thoughts aside she drove towards Sehgal House but luck wasn't on her side because she got a lot of traffic and was stuck for almost half an hour,she still felt she would reach before they do and so she was a lil relieved.

Sehgal House,

Anika's dadi along with the rest of the family entered the Sehgal House and were greeted by the elder Sehgal men,i,e Andy,Shakti and Dadu.

Mahir had also been there to greet them and so was Shivaay,Bela had still not reached home,the servants served the refreshments and everyone settled down and soon enough Anika's dadi was introduced to the family.

Bela arrived into the house and was met with a surprise, Anika's family was already there,she gave them a smile and did a namastey and greeted them and made her way towards Mahir and sat beside him on the only seat between him and Shivaay.Andy soon enough introduced her as his eldest daughter in law.

Soon the conversations began and the ladies all moved in the back of the living room sitting separately talking to themselves while the gents kept sitting were they sat initially and had their own conversation.

Bela got up to get a glass for Anika's dadi when she clumsily collided with the table and embarrassed herself,she mentally berated herself for being so clumsy and that too infront of guests.

"Arre beta tum thik toh ho na?"Anika's mother was kind enough to ask and Bela nodded.

"Sorry woh meine dekha hi nhi"Bela apologized and then got a glass of water and handed it over to Anika's dadi.

"Tum kya krti ho??"Anika's dadi asked in a rather stern way but Bela didn't mind it at all.

"Mein artist hu"Bela said with a polite smile on her face.

They then talked amongst themselves and Bela had to soon excuse herself as Mahir had gestured her to come to the kitchen.

"Kya hua?"She asked.

"Arre woh Bhushan ko bolkr lunch ready krwa do na,dad ne bola h inko lunch kiye bina nhi jaane Dena h"Mahir said and Bela nodded and said.

"Agr pata h ghar mein mehmaan aane wale h toh Ghar pr hona chahiye na ghar ki bahu ko,kitni baar mayke jaati h yeh?"Anika's dadi said and Bela and Mahir heard it as their sofa was quite near to the kitchen entrance were they both stood.