House without lady

You guys have as usual disappointed us but anyways this update is not for u guys. It's for my dearest sister AMISHA

HAPPY B'DAY BUDDY❤u have always been a best friend, guide and my partner in crime😍thank you for always being there for me, for being the soul of the house. I love you crazy❤

Here's a beautiful chapter for u

Behir were enjoying their trip while the other Sehgal men were facing a bit problem,the chef was in-charge to make food now so they missed the tasty food made by Bela, moreover Ishan missed his delicious tiffin box which Bela used to give him for school.The servants were not doing their work properly as their was nobody to guide them,Dadu didn't enjoyed his morning walks without Bela,and even the house temple was not taken cared for as Bela wasn't there.

The men missed food made by her,tea and coffee made by her,they realised her absence in every moment though it was a very short time that she had spent here she had made her place in this house as well as their lives.

She had become the silent soul of the house. The sehgals have been totally addicted to her being.

Her absence had started to irritate them as nothing is going in the manner as it used be in her presence.

Andy- why isn't the breakfast prepared till now??

Ishan - mera tiffin main bread butter vo bhi white bread dala h mjhe school walo ne brown bread lane ke liye kaha h dad chef pagal ho gya h dekho na

Andy was being frustrated as first the good morning was no more good and second his son was whining like a baby.

Actually not only ishan but everyone was having the same issues

Shivaay asked dadu" why haven't you been for the morning walk and zumba session that was meant to be done?? "

Dadu " Maan nhi h mera aur wese bhi ghar main ek hi doctor h aur vo chutti par h so plzzz tu doctor mat ban ab "

Shivaay sighed.

Neil came complaining about his uniform not ironed his belt, his name badge everything was missing

Shivaay " Bhabhi thode din ghar se bahar kya gyi h tum log toh pagal ho gye h can't you manage to search things n try to manage it yourself rather than whining "

All of them mentally noted that it was because of bela's absence.

Andy was noticing everything.

Ishan- bhabhi kab aaengi wapas vo nhi h toh sachi sab utla fulta ho rha h

Andy mentally smiled as how that girl has changed the dynamics of his house once this house had been a house full of males, they didn't know what was going on in the house, no one cared about it.

Andy himself never knew Ishan was only supposed to carry brown bread to the school but bela knew this

She has not only changed his son's life but also of the other members of the family.

Never had Andy expected this much from bela. Sure he knew she would be a very humble kind person to all but she just moulded herself so effortlessly that if someone looks at her that no one would believe that it's just been 1 month of her with this family. It seems as if she is here since forever.

Andy chuckled to himself thinking about how for once in the lifetime had Mahir's and his choice been same. And it actually  turned out to be the best thing.

Every one is wishing her comeback soon.

___________________________________________

Behir reached home after a tiring journey and all Bela wanted to do was crawl into her soft bed and sleep peacefully.