Business Party-3

Bela as the ideal daughter in law which she was,was trying to get along with the guests and trying to be a good host,she didn't knew half of the people here but had to be kind to them.Andy,Shakti and Shivaay made sure to introduce her to the important people and she gladly met them all,just an hour into the party and she was already bored to death.

As soon as the Singhaniya's reached Bela hugged her dadu and then her dadi,Ansh was at home with his grandparents,while everyone else from Bela's family were here as everyone was from business background.Mahir greeted them all as well and so did the other Sehgals.

The Singhaniya and Sehgal men then began discussing about some deal while Bela took her dadi along with her to where Mahir and her other brother in laws were sitting.

They all sat on a table and began their own conversations about anything but business.

"Suna h aapki Bahu artist h Mr.Sehgal??"A lady asked.

"She is,and the best one offcourse"Andy said immediately going into the defensive father in law mode,Bela was now family and nobody could pass comments on Andy Sehgal's family and get away with it.

"Mein na paani pekar aati hu"Bela said to Mahir who nodded and continued talking to Bela's dadi.

Bela made her way towards one of the waiters to get a glass of water when someone crashed into her and spilled the contents of their drink on her.

"I am so sorry.....meine dekha hi nhi aapko,so sorry"Anika immediately said once she saw that she had spilled her drink on Bela's dress.

"It's okay,galti se ho gaya,mein saaf krke aati hu"Bela said as she saw the stain.

"Mein aapki help kr deti hu chaliye"Anika said immediately.

"Nhi nhi, it's fine mein kr lungi"Bela said and left from their to get it cleaned as soon as possible.

She entered her bedroom and immediately went to the bathroom to get the stain away.After getting rid of it as much as possible Bela made her way back to the party but stopped once she heard voices from Shivaay's room.She was standing behind the wall and the door was wide open.

"Anika tum yaha mere ghar pr kya kr rahi ho???proof kya krna chahti ho tum??"Shivaay roared while he held Anika's wrist in his hand and made her face him,too close practically nose to nose.

"Mein kya kr rahi hu??mein toh sirf apna kaam kr rahi hu Shivaay,I am an event manager,aapki bhabhi ne hi mujhe yeh event assign Kiya tha"Anika said looking into his eyes.

"Don't act smart with me okay?mujhe pata h,kal wali behes ke baad tum mujhe pareshan krne ke liye mere Ghar aayi ho,to get on my nerves"Shivaay said angrily.

"Aisa kuch bhi nhi h,apne aap ko itni importance bhi mat dijiye"Anika said.

"Meine kaha na Anika mujhe thoda time lagega meri family se baat krne ke liye"Shivaay said then softly.

"Toh meine kab jaldi ki h??mujhe bas aapki family se milna tha aur phir Bela bhabhi ne yeh event mujhe de Diya toh mujhe sahi mauka laga isliye mein aa gayi,ab ismein itna gussa krne wali konsi baat h Shivaay?"Anika said and Shivaay sighed.

"Tum mera secret revel kr deti,mein khud batana chahta hu sabko"Shivaay said.

"Bata dijiyega,6 mahine se yahi sun rahi hu ki aap batayenge apni family ko ki aapko mujhse pyaar h"Anika said.

"Anika mujhe thoda time do mein baat krunga bade papa se, it's very difficult for me,aur wese bhi Mahir ki shadi abhi abhi Hui h,bhabhi ko acche se adjust toh hone do,uske baad I promise I will tell them all"Shivaay said to Anika cupping her face and Anika nodded.