Mehendi

Ladies chattering amongst themselves and choosing their mehendi designs,taking chances to get their mehendi's applied.The mehendi wali suggesting them which designs they should select.The gents sitting away from this hustle bustle trying to not engage themselves in all this.

"Bela yeh shagun ki mehendi h tere sasural walo ne kaha h ki tujhe isse bhagwan ke pairo mein rakhna h phir yeh tujhe lagayi jayegi.....Ja puttar ja aur cheti se isse bhagwan ko chada de"said Bela's dadi giving her the mehendi bowl.

Bela was walking towards the lord's idol that was kept in the open garden arrangement.She held her lehenga with the left hand and in the right hand she held the bowl of mehendi.She was walking and suddenly somebody called her and she turned and when she turned she collided with somebody and the bowl fell on the person.She looked up to see who it was and she just froze.

"So..sorry..wo..woh ..mei..meine....I..am....really sorry...meine jaan bhujkar nhi girayi.....galti se....aap p....pr g..girr gayi"she was shuttering.

"Koi baat nhi....I will clean this...tum jaakr dusra bowl chada do bhagwan ko"the person said calmly without shouting on her which surprised her.

Guess karo kon tha jo Bela itna darr gayi??

Saying so Andy left to get his kurta changed.And Bela thanking her stars went to keep another bowl in front of lord.

So it was Andy...Bela ke sasurji.

"Bhai bhabhi toh bach gayi"Neil said.

Mahir nodded his head as he saw what happened.

Andy changed his kurta and came back to the function.

"Bade papa kya hua aapne kurta kyu change kr liya??"asked Neil as he went to him.

"Woh zara mehendi girr gayi thi isliye"Andy said.

"Ohh thik h koi nhi"said Neil and left. 

"Bhai sahab kya hua aapne kapde kyu change kr liye??"asked Shakti I,e mahir's chachu and Andy's younger brother.

"Kuch nhi bass mehendi girr gayi thi"Andy said.

Shakti noded  and left.

"Bade papa aapne kurta kyu change kiya??"asked shivaay as he walked up to him.

"Kuch nhi mehendi girr gayi thi"Andy said a lil frustrated with the constant questions.

"Ohh"said shivaay and left sensing his sour mood.

"Dad aapne kurta kyu change kr liya?"asked Ishan.

"Meri marzi"saying so Andy left.

"Kamal h"said Ishan and he also left.