Shimla

The Sehgal family was on their way to Shimla,not for a vacation but for a charity event,and then they all extended it and turned it into a family holiday,so here they were on their private jet organised by Shivaay so that they could all go on their lil get away from their busy life.

Bela,Mahir as usual sat beside each other and the rest of the men all sat in pairs.Almost an year and still Behir were as much in love with each other as they have been since the first day.

Life was going great for the family after a lot of years of sorrow,they had everything,a happy home,a caring lady in the house, successful business and everything anyone would wish for,so now comes the next step, getting their son married.

After his break up with Anika,Shivaay was in pain and sorrow but it all vanished the day Anika got married to someone else within a month,she didn't even cared to wait for sometime,or clear things with him,it was as if he never mattered to her,feeling foolish to fall for such girl he decided to forget her,that wasn't easy but in this 1 year he was a different man now,once again the same Shivaay Sehgal for whom life only meant his family and wife meant his work.

The family was worried for him,they wanted him to settle down the way Mahir did,even Neil had found himself a lovely girl now,all that was remaining was to get Shivaay married so that even he could get started on with his life and create a family of his own extending this family further.

Currently they were to attend a charity event organised in a school,they all were ready,the whole family was gonna be a part of it,Bela was excited the most because firstly she loved such events and secondly she loved lil kids and she had heard that the lil kids had a dance performance prepared for them.

They were welcomed warmly by the authorities, introduced to the other chief guest who was a leading business lady of Shimla,they greeted eachother warmly and then were made to sit together for the event.

After a lot of speeches and honouring the chief guest it was time for some entertainment and so the host welcomed the tiny toddlers to perform their dance.

The lil kids all took their positions on the stage,the curtains were not open till then so they were all babbling to each other but as soon as the curtains opened they all became silent seeing so many people in front of them.None of them moved,they all just kind of forgot their dance steps,they remained rooted on their places feeling nervous and scared because of all the unknown faces.

The music had turned on but they didn't start their dance at all,some of them seemed on the verge of crying,Bela felt really bad for all those kids,she herself was getting anxious for them for some unknown reason.

"Mahirji, bacche darr gaye h lagta h itne logo ko dekhkr"Bela whispered to her husband and he just held her palm in his to assure her not to worry.

"Bacche h,krenge dance thodi derr mein don't worry"He said and she hoped they would.

But then all of a sudden the music stopped and a lady came in front of the stage, standing just in front of the chief guest,she whispered something to the kids.

"Baccha party,kya ho gaya??itni mehnat se meine dance sikhaya h aapko aur aap h ki dance kr hi nhi rahe,agar aap abhi inn sabhi uncle aur aunty ke saamne dance karenge na toh baadmein hum sab green room mein milkr chocolate aur ice cream party karenge"She said and the kids all squealed at that.

"Chalo music abhi bajega jaldi se dance krke dikhao sabko"She again said and then gestured for the technician to play music.

The kids then began dancing,the lady still kept standing in the front at the corner and kept clapping and encouraging them all with her gestures to keep dancing,when some of the kids forgot their dance moves she again moved further and showed it to them and danced with them so that they could remember their steps and do them confidentally without any hesitation as they had done in their practice sessions.