no nurse required

Post the dinner and a lot of chats,Mahir finally managed to get her back into his room,their room was upstairs and amid making preparations for her to come back the men forgot to shift the couple downstairs.Bela said it was fine she would manage,but the question arose how to get her upstairs because her leg was fractured,Mahir had decided to pick her up but then Rudra and Kunj directly picked her wheelchair from each side while she sat on it.Bela gasped in shock and begged them to put her down afraid they would make her fall.

"Rudra mujhe neeche utaro,mujhe gira doge tum dono"Bela literally screamed as she was up.

"Don't worry bhabhi,aapke devar itne dole Shole banate h kuch toh fyada ho uska, don't worry nhi girayenge aapko"Rudra said.

"Mujhe neeche utaro tum dono,mein girr jaungi,mujhe darr lag raha h"Bela the again said.

"Kunj,Rudra yeh kya h???neeche utaro usse,agar woh giri toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga"Andy said getting irritated at their antics.

"Chill dad,Bela over react kr rahi h nhi giregi woh,Rudra Kunj usse toh utha hi sakte h"Mahir said as he walked beside them and reached his room door.

Bela finally breathed when they put the wheelchair down.

"Tum dono ko pakad kr marne ka Mann kr raha h mera"Bela said.

"Haa toh saamne hi h tumhare,utho,jao aur maar do.....ohh tumhare toh haath pair dono hi fractured h,so sorry"Mahir said teasing her and she glared at him.

"Bhai couch pr sone Wale kaam mat karo"Kunj teased him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Teri bhabhi itni buri bhi nhi h"Mahir said and all the brothers laughed at him.

"Hass lo hass lo,mera bhi time aayega,dad jab tumhe datenge na toh mere paas mat aana koi bhi"Bela said and they all just shrugged their shoulders in response.

"Chalo byy good night "Neil said and left and everyone then followed suit and left.

Mahir then pushed Bela's wheelchair into their room and then made her sit on the bed.

"Zara paani dijiye na Mahirji "Bela asked and Mahir nodded and handed her the glass,but Bela being Bela didn't held it on time and the glass fell spilling all the water on her.

"Kya krti ho tum Bela???"Mahir said as he picked the glass up,glad that the mattress didn't got wet.

"Mere kapde geele ho gaye"Bela said with a pout.

"Change kr lo, usmein kya h"He said going towards the wardrobe and getting her another set of night suites from the vast number of them she had.

Mahir then handed her the night suit.Bela took it but then paused,how could she change with her fractured arm and leg????The nurse was also not here to help her dress up.

Mahir understood her dilemma and sighed,this was pretty awkward for both of them,but Mahir knew he had to help her at any cost because there wasn't any lady in the house.

"Mein help kr du??"He asked and Bela widened her eyes at that.

"I promise mein apni aankhein band rakhunga"Mahir immediately added and Bela thought for a moment and then sighed,she won't be able to do it on her own as well,better take his help then,so she slowly nodded and Mahir moved towards her,Bela shifted on the edge of the bed.

He took the t shirt first and closed his eyes.Somehow he managed to take off her wet shirt with Bela's assistance.Bela was on another level of shyness,though his eyes were close she was getting red by their proximity and her state,Mahir on the other hand was trying to get it done quickly and also he didn't wanted to unintentionally touch her at any place she would feel awkward.