Haldi

Mahir was getting ready in his room as they were really late for the haldi function and it will take 1 hour to reach the venue so he knew had to hurry up.He was late because he got up late this morning and then had a long relaxing bath which consumed a lot of time so now was running late.

"Chal yrr aur Kitna time lagyega??"asked shivaay as he entered already for his brother's haldi function.

"Yrr late ho gaya kyuki late utha bas do min aur phir nikalte h"said mahir combing his hairs(guys and there obsession for their hairs😒😒).

"Fine jaldi neeche aa bade papa already sab pr chilla rahe h kyuki saare late kr rahe h"saying so shivaay left and mahir continued combing his hair till he was satisfied with the way his hairs looked.

Mahir came down all decked up for his haldi.

"Itne jo kapde pehne h na bhai aapne aaj saare utarne wale h"said Kunj.

"Kyu haldi bina kapdo ke thodi hoti h"mahir said.

"Ha nhi hoti h pr hum toh karenge na"Said Rudra.

"Mein....

Mahir was about to say something but shivaay interrupted him reminding him that they are getting late and so all of them rushed into the car to reach the venu.

He was dressed in a plain white kurta and pyjama with a off-white golden designed coat with brown juti (footwear).

Upon reaching the venue what he saw just made him confused because there was a partition made with cloth and the two sitting arrangements were segregated through it

He was made to sit on one side of the cloth while Bela was made to sit on the other side of the cloth and both were separated from the cloth that stood between them.Mahir badly wanted to see Bela but couldn't because of this stupid separation.

Andy came forward to put haldi on mahir as he is the father.He bends down and takes haldi in his hands but when he does so he feels a pain in his palm.When he rubs his fingers amongst eachother blood oozes out of them.Everybody sees his palm which earlier had haldi turn a bit orangish due to the blood.

"Yeh kya h?"mahir said taking his palm in his own.

"Haldi mein kaach (glass)h"Andy said without any emotions.

"Yeh haldi nhi lagayi ja sakti h.....shivaay dusri haldi arrange kr"Andy said.

Shivaay nodded and went,while mahir ordered somebody to get medicine box.He made Andy sit and applied medicine on his cuts much to Andy's denials.