Fight

As promised here is the update.......

Bela was supposed to be back today from Singhaniya Mansion as promised by her so Mahir was very happy,it was mere two days but for him it was much more than that,he had genuinely missed her a lot at nights even though they both talked a lot with eachother at night,he was glad she would be back today and so he had purchased a Dairy Milk Silk for her on the way to home,his wife would be the happiest receiving the chocolate and he was sure of it.

As soon as he reached home he thought he would be welcomed by a coffee made by his dear wife but that wasn't the case.He didn't saw her in the living room,nor did he saw her in the kitchen so he made his way towards their bedroom and saw her sleeping on the bed,it was a bit odd,she never slept at this time,it was almost time for her to cook dinner.

"Bela utho,Bela,Bela,utho yrrr"Mahir said as he shook her up so that she wakes up.

"Kya h Mahirji???"She snapped at him as soon as she opened her eyes and saw him.

"Arre mein toh aise hi tumhe jaga raha tha,tum so Rahi thi kya??"He asked teasingly as he always does.

"Aap kitne irritating h,koi Banda so Raha h toh usse aise jagata h kya koi?"She again said rudely,Mahir was confused on why she was behaving in this way.

"Accha yeh chodo aur guess Karo mein tumhare liye kya laaya hu?"He asked enthusiastically and she rolled her eyes.

"Nhi pata,aur ab hatiye wese hi neend Tut gayi meri,mujhe dinner banaane bhi Jana h"She said as she got up from the bed and moved to the bathroom.

"Tum aise kyu behave kr rahi ho?kuch hua h??meine kuch galti kr di?"He asked and Bela literally glared at him.

"Aapko jab mein aise uthaungi na tab pata chalega"She said and Mahir have had enough now.

"Bela enough okay?mein tumhe sirf utha raha tha,wese bhi 7 bajne wale h,tum iss time pr soti bhi nhi ho"Mahir said.

"Galti kr di sokr"Bela said and Mahir then said.

"You know what tum abhi acche mood mein nhi ho baadmein baat krte h,better h tum jaakr apna kaam karo"Mahir said to avoid any more clashes with her.

"Wahi krne Jaa Rahi hu"Bela said and left to make dinner.

After the dinner was made,she served it on the dining table with Ishan's help and asked him to get everyone for dinner.

Everyone assembled and took their respective seats to have dinner except Mahir.

"Mahir kaha h?"Dadu asked and Bela sighed,this man was so tantramaatic,now he won't have dinner because of their little tiff.

"Woh apne kuch collegaeus ke saath bahar khakr aaye the,isliye dinner nhi karenge"Bela said to cover up not wanting anyone else to know about their argument.

She also didn't had her dinner stating she had some Street snacks with Shruti in the evening when she went to get grocery.Nobody questioned her further and she left for her room.

Mahir was sitting on the couch using his phone,she sighed and walked closer to him.

"Ab aap dinner krne kyu nhi aaye?"Bela asked and he stared at her.

"Mera mann nhi h"Mahir said and Bela rolled her eyes at his antics.

"Aap itne childish kyu h????just because hamari thodi argument ho gayi aap dinner nhi khayenge?"She asked him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Meine bola na mujhe bhook nhi h,tumhare taano se pet bharr gaya h mera"Manir taunted her and she got riled up.

"Kya taane mare meine aapko zara bataiye???ek toh aap meri neend kharab krte h aur woh bhi faltu reason ke liye aur ulta mujhpr hi gussa kr rahe h"Bela said and Mahir glared at her now.