DAYOUT

Hello people
I hope u guys are doing great!
I know this is an unexpected update but just got some time as I have a two days gap for exam so i just invested some time to do this and i hope it's lovely.

JUMMA MUBARAK 

And this day out is inspired by own dayout and it was wonderful and you can actually visit the mentioned places it's in andheri .

Hit like 150 votes and get an instant double update

Shower your love and blessings
ATdreamygirls1510

After the discussion with Andy about bela getting to work. She was very excited to resume back  work as she was hell busy with her routine and just passing time on phone watching those repetitive boring and cringe reels laying on bed. All of them left to their respective rooms and bela called mahir and asked him to call kunj and rudra so that they can carry her to the room though that little period of transportation would literally give a mini heart attack but she knew she had no option as the servants did not shift the room yet. Mahir came down and went to bela.

B- vo dono kaha h???

M- kyu meh nhi utta sakta kya??

B- girana mat mjhe

M- nhi giraunga baba

Mahir picked her up carefully in bridal style and bela threw her hands around his neck. Mahir finally settled bela on the bed and got on the opposite side.

M- nind aa rahi??

B- nhi mjhe toh bilkul nhi aaegi qki main aaj din main 4 ghante soi hu aur subah utti bhi late thi toh aaj ke din ka kota toh khatam ho gya h mera main phone dekhke bhi bore ho gyi hu ab kya karu

M- chalo movie dekhte h

B- nhi rehne dijiye aap thak gye honge pure din kam se aap so jaeye

M- nhi yrr nind nhi aa rahi chalo movie dekhte h na konsi lagayi bolo

B- jo aapko dekhni ho laga do mjhe chalegi

M- mjhse bologi toh horror movie hi lagaunga

B- nhi yrr mahirji raat 1:30 ho gya h almost ab horror  movie nhi bilkul nhi plzzz

M-main hu na saath main chalo daaro mat

B- mahirjiiiiiii

Bela gave h a pleading look but mahir was in no mood to give in for her puppy faces he had got a Saturday Sunday off after a long and he would not waste the night just sleeping and cuddling. So he wanted it to be a movie night which they usually had when she was quite normal. But they always had an argument abt the genre of the movie as mahir was okay with all  types of movies but it was bela who was extremely against horror movies.

M- acha chalo yeh movie nhi h bas ek horror show ka episode h ek ghante ka hi h khtm karke so jaenge pakka.

B- konsa horror show

M- fearfiles