Saas-Bahu bonding

As promised here is the update,sorry for the delay......

Next morning,

Bela was now determined to get these negative thoughts out of her mind and finally try to bond with her mother in law,if not for herself then for her husband because she didn't want to put him in a conflict at any point of time.

The morning went by as it usually would pass,the whole family had their breakfast and then they all left for their respective works,Bela also went to the Art Gallery as usual and then came home by 12pm to start preparing lunch.

Once the lunch was done,she packed them into lunch boxes and sent it over to the men at their respective offices with the driver.Once this was done she served the lunch to those who were at home I,e to Sumitra,Pinky and Dadu.

"Yeh khote ab tak aaye nhi puttar?"Dadu asked referring to Kunj,Rudra and Ishan.

"Rudra aur Kunj bahar hi lunch karenge dadu,apne friends ke saath woh log movie ke liye Gaye h clg ke baad,aur Ishu bas aata hi ho....

"Bhabhi"Ishan called her out as he entered the home after his school.

She was interrupted as Ishan came towards the dining table and called her out.

"Lo aa Gaya yeh khota bhi"Dadu himself said as he saw Ishan.

"Ishu beta jaakr fresh ho jaye,phir lunch krne aa jao hamare saath"Sumitra said and Ishan nodded.

He still didn't left immediately and gestured Bela to follow him and Bela narrowed her eyes at him to which he showed him his puppy eyes and she sighed.

"Kya chahiye ab isko?"Dadu asked as he saw all the gestures that were exchanged.

"Dekh kr aati hu"Bela chuckled and left and Dadu shook his head at that.

Sumitra and Pinky were just silent suspectors to the whole thing as always.Soon enough Bela and Ishan both came back and she served him his lunch and then resumed to have her own.

The rest of the day spent as usual and soon enough the other males also came back from their respective work.Bela as usual had prepared tea and coffee for them which they enjoyed.

She had to take Mahir's cup to their room because he was having a headache so he said he would rest for a while.

"Yeh lijiye yeh pi lijiye mein iske baad aapki massage krti hu,dekhna yu sirr dard gayab ho jayega"Bela said as she handed him the coffee cup.

Mahir nodded and took the cup,once he was done with his coffee Bela asked him to lay his head in her lap and started massaging his head.

"Aapne lunch time se nhi kiya hoga, isliye sirr dard ho raha h na??hazar baar bola h Mahirji ki aap atleast apni meals ka dhyan rakhiye,pr nhi aap kaha meri koi bhi baat sunte h"Bela said and Mahir just silently listened.

"Agar kal se aapne time pr lunch nhi Kiya na toh.......

Mahir stopped her by keeping his palm on her mouth.

"Mera wese hi sirr dukh raha h,aur tum bhi ab mujhe bhashan de Rahi ho, baadmein suna Dena,abhi massage Karo thoda better feel ho raha tha"He said and snuggled his face into her stomach hugging her waist.

Bela smiled at his actions and kissed his forehead and continued doing the massage.After a few mins when he was evenly breathing Bela understood that he was alseep so she very carefully put his head on the pillow and covered him with a blanket.

She then went down to start preparing the dinner along with Shivaay bhaiya.

"Yeh extra sabzi kyu bhabhi?ek enough h"Shivaay said once he saw Bela was making something else too.