Roka

Guys today is my sister's means T's bday......so a very happy birthday to T means Twinkle........This chappy is for you.......

You have always been there for me when I really needed you,you are not just my sister or my friend.....my relationship with you is beyond words becoz nobody understands me the way you do.....nobody gets what I mean but you do even when I don't say it in words......with one eyelock you get what I mean.....you never judge me,never behave like an elder sister should instead sometimes I feel I am elder to you becoz I have to bear you childish antics,your worst jokes,your attitude,your weird hairstyles,your bathroom secrets(which I don't want to know),your irritating smile,your dumb behaviour (sometimes though),your bad Hindi(becoz tu hindi mein gawar h),your frustration (jo tu mujhe sunakr nikalti h),your bina faltu ka gussa hona (and the worst part is you never apologize)......by with 10000000000000000 of your flaws comes your one good thing that is you are my sister😂😂......zindagi meri behen hone ke alawa koi accha kam nhi kiya.........You are annoying,gutter minded,faltu,chomu......but still the satisfaction that I get when I talk to you is compared to nothing in the whole world..........I always love you........and tera ek aur bday lockdown mein jaa raha h pr it's ok mein tere liye kuch nhi kr sakti (kisne bola tha may mein iss duniya mein aane ko...thoda late aati 😂).

Happy bday elder sis.....love you to the moon and back.......

___________________________________________

Back to the story

As both had said a yes the families had decided to do their roka ceremony and decided to just fix the date of marriage.

They had still not thought of getting them married so soon.They just wanted them to get engaged and then let them enjoy their courtship period and then get them married.

So all the Sehgals were ready to leave for Singhaniya Mansion as that was were the roka ceremony was going to take place.

All the gents were looking handsome in the Kurta pyjama they wore as it was a auspicious day so they wore traditional outfits.

Mahir was the happiest today as today Bela will officially be his partner and moreover the wedding dates will be out to.

Mahir was in his room checking himself for the last time.

"Accha lag Raha h mere bhai bhabhi pakka impress ho hi jayegi"said shivaay coming in his room.

"Nhi mein Woh bas Dekh raha tha"defended mahir.

"Chal ab mujhse mat chupa yeh sab"said shivaay.

"Yrr shivaay mujhe honestly nhi laga tha ki Bela iss shadi ke liye haa karegi after knowing my medical condition but a part of my heart believed ki Woh haa karegi and usne haa kr di"said mahir.

"Dekh ab tak mujhe honestly koi feelings nhi thi bhabhi ke liye....I mean na mein unhe bura manta tha na acha kyuki I never had interaction with her but ab jab unhone teri medical condition ko jaante huye haa kari h na shadi ke liye mein relaxed Hu ki Tu apni life ek sahi ladki ke saath guzarega....and yaa I really have positive vibes ki she was will surely change the dimensions of this house but in a better way jesa ki dadu keh rahe h"said shivaay.

Mahir nodded.

"Acha ab yeh saari baate chod aur chal late ho jayenge nhi toh aaj roka hoga tera chal"saying so he dragged mahir with him.

Singhaniya mansion,

The whole house was busy preparing for the roka.Everyone were dressed in traditional outfits but not too heavy ones light and subtle traditional outfits.