Dinner date

Bela was currently having her dinner with Shruti,they were in a restaurant and had ordered their favourite dishes.

Bela clicked a pic of Shruti and kept it on her Insta story with #best half.Shruti who knew the reason of why she did that didn't asked her anything and let her do what she wished for.

Post dinner they had their dessert and then decided to head home,but Bela went to Singhaniya Mansion and not Sehgal House.

"Bela kya story rakhi h tune??Mahir kahi bura na Maan Jaye"Amrita teased Bela but Bela just shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Mahir tera better half h"Angad said.

"Kya problem h ismein??Shruti meri best half,woh sirf better half h"Bela said and Bela's mother didn't missed the annoyed look she had when she mentioned Mahir.

She was sure Mahir had once again screwed up and so Bela was annoyed with him.

"Yeh dono toh bachpan se hi aisi hi jhalli h"Dadi said.
___________________

"Shit Bhai,bhabhi ki story dekho aap bas"Neil said and Mahir immediately saw her story on his phone.

Mahir sighed.

"If only you hadn't left her hanging this would be your pic instead of Shruti's"Shivaay said.

"Absolute idiot"Andy said.

"Itna galat kiya h na bhai aapne ki ab toh sudhar bhi nhi sakte usse"Kunj said.

"Yrrrr I know I screwed up big time but kya karu???ho gayi galti mujhse,yaad hi nhi Raha mujhe"Mahir said as he was genuinely guilty of what he had done.

"Mahir you can never do this to any girl,and not your wife especially "Andy said trying to put some sense in his idiot son's brain.

Mahir sighed deeply then,he was already very guilty of his act and the Sehgal men were not helping him either.

"I know,but mein bhul gaya,meri new new shadi h dad,koi saalon nhi huye h hamari shadi ko lekr,ho gayi galti mujhse"Mahir said trying to keep his point.

"Well news flash bhabhi ki bhi new new shadi hi h but she still isn't forgetting things or screwing as bad as you did"Shivaay said.

"Ab mein kya karu??"Mahir asked genuinely asking for a advice.

"Go apologies to her genuinely "Shakti said and everyone just stared at him.

"Even I was married?"Shakti said and everyone nodded.

"And this time don't screw up"Shivaay said.

"And make sure aisa agli baari na ho"Dadu said and Mahir nodded.

"And try to compensate in any way you can which will make her feel better"Neil said and Mahir kept on nodding.
___________________________

"AC nhi chal raha h hamare room ka,aapne repair wale ko bulaya nhi?"Asha i,e Bela's mother asked Raj i,e Bela's father.

Raj Singhaniya kept quiet because he forgot to call the repair person.

"Raj!!!!ek kaam yaad nhi rehta h aapko?"Asha said annoyed by her husband's action.

"Kal bula dunga mein pakka"Raj said and Asha sighed.

"Dusre guest room bhi saaf nhi h"Asha complained.

"Arre mom,aap Bela ke room mein so jaiye woh wese bhi akeli h,aur dad aap mere saath so jaiye mere room mein"Ritik said giving a solution and Bela sighed,she had to now share her room with her mother.

Asha looked at Bela as if asking for her permission.

"Ha thik h Bela ko kya hi problem hogi isse"Bela's dadi said before Bela could say anything and Bela just nodded then.