The lady is not well-2

In the middle of the night,Mahir felt Bela tossing and turning in the bed so he got up and turned the bed lamps on and faced her and saw she was restless and trying to get a comfortable position to sleep.He checked her fever and it had still not lowered a bit.

He decided to use cold water strips,and so he brought a bowl of cold water and a cloth and dipped it in the water and removed the excess water and kept it on her forehead,Bela opened her eyes a bit and saw Mahir sitting beside her on the bed.

"Shhh, aankhein band krke so jao,iske baad better feel hoga"Mahir said and Bela obeyed him,too tired to argue or even respond.

After doing it for a few mins,Mahir kept the bowl and the cloth aside and covered Bela properly who was still trying to find a comfortable position.Mabir saw her and sighed.

He then layed down beside her and pulled her close to him,Bela automatically snuggled in his neck while Mahir wrapped his arms around her,Bela turned more towards him and held his tshirt in her fist and then she finally felt at peace and so she slept in no time while on the other hand,Mahir held Bela for the whole night and even kept checking if her fever went down.

Next morning,

Bela opened her eyes and still found Mahir holding her the same way he did last night,she felt a lot better then the previous day now,she was so surprised to see this caring side of her husband,he did cold water strips for her at midnight so that she could get better.She kept staring at his face,he looked handsome even in his sleep and she had to admit that she had won a lottery in the category of a good looking partner.

"Good morning and can you please stop staring Bela?"Mahir said still with eyes closed and Bela gasped and immediately diverted her gaze.

"Ab kesa lag raha h??fever h??"Mahir asked getting up and sitting beside her and checking her temperature.

"Hmmm,thank God bhukhar Kam ho gaya,but still aaj ghar pr hi rehkr rest krna?okay??"Mahir asked and Bela nodded though she didn't wanted to spend another day sitting in the house.

"Mein naha sakti hu??"Bela asked scared he might scold her again for having a bath like he did yesterday.

"Hmm but garam paani se"Mahir said knowing well how hygienic his wife was.

Bela nodded her head at that and quickly went to get a nice warm bath to get the feverish feeling away.She wanted to feel fresh and awake now after  practically sleeping for  the whole time the previous day.

As she didn't had to go anywhere today she decided to dress up in her cosy pyjama set.

She chose to wear this checked pyajama with Doraemon printed top as she had purchased it since a long time but never wore it.

She quickly made her long hairs into a messy bun and before Mahir could stop her and ask her to keep laying on the bed she left the room and went towards the Mandir and did the Pooja which she was unable to do the previous day.Then she went into the kitchen and saw Bhushan kaka along with the chef already preparing the breakfast and the tea and coffee was also already made.

"Mein kuch help kr du aapki??"Bela asked and both the males shook their heads as they were clearly instructed by Andy and the other males to not let Bela into the kitchen.

Bela nodded and left the kitchen,she didn't knew what she should do now because she didn't had to go to her art gallery so she decided to arrange the cushions properly on the living room sofa.

"Why can't you sit on a spot without doing any work Bela??"Came the stern voice of Andy and Bela immediately turned and tried to give him an apologetic smile which he obviously ignored and then she sat quietly on the sofa.