Flying to Punjab

This update is just because a lot of you have commented for this orelse we weren't going to update......okay if you guys want to see cute Behir moments give maximum votes because the next few chapters are going to be truly meaningful and cute....

Sehgal House
Post dinner,Living Room,

Everyone sat down devouring the gajar halwa Bela had made in the morning as Prasad,she had made in bulk so that they all could have it post meals as well because even though everyone teased her for having a sweet tooth she knew the men also liked sweets.

"Bhabhi aapke pair kaha h??jaldi se de dijiye Chu leta hu"Kunj said as he had a spoonful of the delicious halwa,Bela also dramatically moved her feet towards him and everyone laughed at the duo.

"Aapne life mein ek hi accha kaam kiya h Mahir bhai"Rudra said and Mahir asked what.

"Bela bhabhi se shadi"Rudra said and again the brothers laughed while Mahir rolled his eyes at that.

"Accha shadi se yaad aaya,suno saare,Kritika ki shadi h agle hafte,Mahir tu aur Bela chale jaana,wese bhi shadi ke baad pehli baar Punjab jaoge tum dono"Dadu said and Mahir sighed.

"Just because meri shadi ho gayi h iska matlab yeh nhi ki aap mujhe saari family gatherings pr bhejenge"Mahir said.

"Arre toh ab teri biwi h toh tu hi jayega na?wese bhi couple attend krte huye zyada accha lagta h,ab Shivaay akela jayega toh kesa lagega,aur tere Nana ka hi call aaya tha mujhe,unhone hi kaha tha ki tujhe aur Bela ko bhej du,teri Nani ko milna h Bela se ek aur baar"Dadu said and Bela sighed this time, meeting relatives and that too from her husband's side is a hard work for her,she has to try too hard to impress them and act all responsible as well.

"Dadu,Nani ne mujhe nhi bulaya kya??"Ishan asked as usual.

"Nhi,she said uss shaitan ko mat bhejna,usse padhne do,padhai zyada zaruri h"Andy said and Ishan sulked.

"Arre yrr dad,aap meri life ke gabbar ho sach mein,kyu mujhe kahi jaane nhi dete aap,Kriti di ki shadi h,mein kese miss kr sakta hu?"Ishan said dramatically.

"Do you even know what her age is??or what her hobbies are??do you even remember when was the last you saw her?"Andy asked and Ishan kept quite.

"Aaya bada mein kese miss kr sakta hu"Rudra said slapping the back of his head.

"Haye Mahir ki shadi mein aayi thi na,tu mila nhi kya usse?"Dadu asked.

"Mujhe yaad nhi dadu,itne log aaye the,kaha yaad rahega"Ishan said.

"Okay,so ignoring Ishan,tum dono chale jaana"Andy said and behir nodded.

"Kab h shadi?"Mahir asked.

"15 ko shadi h,10 ko chale jaana baaki functions bhi attend kr lena"Dadu said and Mahir and Bela nodded again.

"Dad,Rudra aur meri chutti h ek hafte,hum bhi chale jaye,plzzz,Nani se bhi mil lenge,aur zyada log jayenge toh kriti di ki family ko bhi accha lagega "Kunj asked after sometime and Andy nodded and Ishan pouted.

"Dadu aap nanu-nani ko batana mat plzzz,unko surprise denge hum"Rudra said and Dadu nodded.

"Okay then do your shopping and you two just behave there"Shivaay said and Rudra-kunj rolled their eyes.

"Bela ek accha sa jewellery set khareed lena and give it to her on our behalf"Andy said and Bela nodded.

"Shivaay give her the credit card"Andy added and Shivaay nodded.

"Ji bade papa mein Khanna ko bhi bhabhi ke saath bhej dunga,incase she needs help"Shivaay said.

"Khanna jewellery kabse choose krne lag gaya?"Mahir asked.