Sharing it

Guys sorry for updating late,we are busy with our studies and other stuff, please vote,share and comment as much as you all can do because soon the story is going to end.

Over the week Bela started feeling more self conscious and under confident around Sumitra because she thought Sumitra didn't accepted her and wasn't happy with her being her son's wife.She couldn't share this with anyone as she didn't wanted anyone to worry about her,she couldn't share it with Mahir because she didn't wanted him to feel bad or his relationship with her or his mother to get ruined,so she kept these thoughts with herself and became more quite and zoned about most of the time.

Sumitra on the other hand was gelling in quite well with the rest of the family and was trying to remake the bond she had with her kids in the past,she was trying to understand Ishan and give him time to accept her.

Mahir on the other hand has been noticing Bela's behaviour and he was worried for her,he had tried to ask her numerous times what's wrong but she would just shrug it away.

"Bela what's the matter with you??mein itne dino se puchne ki koshish kr raha hu?tum kuch bata hi nhi Rahi ho,apne aap mein hi reh Rahi ho??"why are you so sad these days?hua kya h?family ki yaad aa rahi h kya??"He asked her for the nth time that week and Bela still said.

"Kuch nhi bas work stress h thoda,thik ho jayega thode dino mein"Bela said.

"Mom ne kuch kaha kya??"He asked and Bela looked at him wide eyed and he understood this was the matter.

"Nhi unhone mujhe kuch nhi kaha h"Bela said hurriedly and she was a terrible lier and each time Mahir would catch her when she lied to him,now was no different,but he let it slide and thought of having a conversation with his mother about it without stressing out his wife.

"Fine,but agar tum thode dino mein normal nhi hui na toh mein tumhare dadu ko call kr dunga"Mahir said and Bela nodded assuring him everything was fine.

_____________________________

"Yaha kya kr rahi aap?"Mahir asked his mother as he saw her sitting by the poolside with her feet dipped in the pool,he sat beside her dipping his own feet in them.

"Kuch nhi aise hi bethi thi,tu kab aaya??aaj jaldi aa gaya hospital se"Sumitra asked him and he nodded.

"Aaj kaam jaldi ho gaya tha"Mahir said.

There was a silence for a few mins and then Mahir broke it by asking.

"Aapke aur Bela ke beech kuch tension h kya?"Mahir asked and Sumitra frowned.

"Nhi,kyu kuch hua h kya?"Sumitra said.

"Nhi meine notice Kiya ki aap dono zyada baat nhi krte"Mahir said.

"Mein hi sawal puchti Hu usse,woh kaha kuch bolti h"Sumitra said.

"Woh introvert h mom, hesistant ho jaati h thoda,thode time mein she will mix well"Mahir assured her.

"Tu kahi apni biwi ki wakalat toh nhi krne aaya h yaha?"Sumitra teased him.

"Wakalat krne ke liye usse mujhe apna waqil banana padega,jo usne Kiya nhi h"Mahir said.

"Bela acchi ladki h Mahir,bas tujhse bht alag h"Sumitra said with honesty.

"I know,hum dono mein zameen aasaman ka farak h"Mahir said.

"Tune yeh shadi kisi dabav mein toh nhi ki h na??I mean sirf isliye kyuki dad ko woh pasand thi ya kyuki Andy ne usse choose Kiya tha?"Sumitra asked him the question she was dying to ask him since she had heard of his marriage.

"Mom,aapko lagta h mein dad ko ya dadu ko khush krne ke liye kisi bhi ladki se shadi kr lunga??"Mahir asked chuckling at the end and Sumitra shook her head,she knew how stubborn her son was.