1 Month Later

"Jaldi kariye na Mahirji"Bela yelled from the bedroom while Mahir was inside the bathroom getting changed.

"Thoda toh sabar Karo meri maa!!!"Mahir said as he came out of the bathroom all dressed in his casual black tshirt with a blue jeans.He walked towards the mirror and started setting his hairs while Bela sighed for the nth time that evening.

"Chaliye naaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"She literally sang in a whining tone.

"Ho gaya"Mahir said as he pocketed his mobile phone and car keys.

"Finally"She breathed out and Mahir rolled his eyes at her antics,he picked her in his arms and placed her on the wheelchair and then gently pushed it outside their room.

So basically,the couple was about to leave for there dinner with the Sehgal's,Mahir had asked a lot of times for the Singhaniya's also to be a part of it but they declined politely stating Bela needs to spend undivided time with her in laws as well.

"Dadi,hum aate h"Bela said and her dadi nodded and both of them then left.

Upon reaching the restaurant that they had all decided to dine, Bela's face turned into a big smile,she was hugged tightly by each on of her brother in law's except Shivaay who gave her a side hug with a bright smile.Mahir's dadu patted her head like she was a child.Andy and Shakti just gave her a nod while she gave them a bright smile.Bela was surprised when Anika emerged out of nowhere and gave a tight hug to Bela,which Bela reciprocated.

"Arre tum bhi yaha pr ho??"Mahir asked as even he hugged Anika.

"Haa isne apne aap ko self invite kr liya"Shivaay said.

"Jhooth,mujhe dadu ne invite Kiya h"Anika retorted back.

"Aap dono baadmein lad lena, pehele Beth jaate h aur order de dete h,mujhe bht bhook lagi h"Neil said and everyone nodded and took their respective seats on the table they had already booked for their family.

Mahir helped Bela take her seat and made her sit between him and his dad as they used to sit at Sehgal House for every meal.Soon enough they placed their order and chatted till their order arrived,Bela was happy as Mahir was no more bothering her with what to eat and what not to eat.Since her accident this was the first time she was out of her home with the family and it felt nice,she had almost forgotten what it felt to sit at a hotel and have meal.

The family kept on chatting,having their usual banter like they did at their home,Bela almost felt like she was having her dinner at Sehgal House as they usually did.She had missed them all,though she was happy living with her grandparents also her relationship with her parents was healing in some way,but she had missed the men's company more.She was also glad that her in laws were so understanding because they haven't said her anything,nor have they questioned her on how long she planned to stay at her parents home.

"Meine suna h aapki family Kedarnath trip plan kr rahi h??"Anika asked to Bela and she nodded happily.

"Haa aur hum sab jayenge obviously mere thik ho jaane ke baad,mera bachpan se waha jaane ka sapna tha but kabhi jaa hi nhi paayi,aakhir mere dad maan gaye aur unhone baaki sabko bhi mana hi liya,tumhe bhi aana h trio pr apni family ke saath"Bela babbled happily and Anika nodded with the same enthusiasm.

"Dekh Shivaay,shadi se pehle milna waghera thik h,but bin phere hum tere wala scene mat kr dena tu"Mahir said teasing the couple and Shivaay glared at him while Anika's cheeks did turn a bit red and Bela laughed at his comment with the rest.

"Tu muh  band nhi kr sakta apna??"Shivaay asked and Mahir just shook his head.

"Beta ab toh Teri shadi hone wali h,mein toh full on chidaunga"Mahir said.