Sangeet

Guys we wouldn't have updated this chapter but we have updated it now because we are every happy,our story  "TIED BY VOWS" has reached 200k,so enjoy and keep reading and keep voting......

Happy reading...........

Now as Bela was the new sister in law and daughter in law and because she was visiting everyone first time after her marriage,she was treated very nicely by everyone.

Mahir's cousin sisters have all liked her greatly and are with her 24*7, helping her out with anything and just keeping her company in the new atmosphere.

"Bela bhabhi,aap kya Mahir bhai ke saath dance krne wale ho??"Manya Mahir's cousin asked her and Bela gave her a confused look.

"Arre Aaj raat ko Sangeet h na??"Manya said and Bela shook her head in denial.

"Mein nhi kr rahi unke saath dance"Bela said.

"Kyu???"Aarti,another of his cousin asked.

"Aise hi"Bela said.

"Bhabhi aapko dance krna padega,Sangeet h aur sabko compulsory dance krna h"said Aarti.

"Nhi mujhe dance waghera aata hi nhi"Bela said,she would rather die then dance infront of so many relatives,that too her in laws.

"Nhi bhabhi,plzzz hum sikhate h na?"Manya said.

"Nhi,aaj ka hi din h itne jaldi kese Sikh paungi mein,tum log karo na"Bela said trying to come up with another excuse.

"Nhi na bhabhi,plzz aap bhi kariye na hamare saath"Aarti said.

"Kya hua??kya chal raha h,chalo na practice krni h"Anjali another of Mahir's cousin came and asked them.

"Arre bhabhi ko bol na apne saath dance krne,wese bhi hum 3 log hi h bhabhi,4 honge toh accha lagega"Aarti said.

"Bhabhi plzz kijiye na hamare saath dance plzzz"Anjali said this time Bela still denied.

The three then sat with her and kept on convincing her,at last Bela had to agree because she can't deny when they were trying so hard to convince her, moreover she didn't danced at her own wedding also,if she makes an excuse this time also it won't look good.And also a lot of Mahir's Masi,aunties and other relatives would be present,if she won't dance they would make sure to ask her why she didn't danced and giving all them excuses was way hectic,she would rather dance for a min and two and be done with it.

"Okay,so dance is really simple,aap jaldi se Sikh jayengi,just hume follow Karo"Manya said and Bela nodded as they all moved to another room to practice their dance.
_______________

Mahir had just finished his performance with Rudra,Kunj and a few of his other cousin brother's.He took a glass of cold drink and sat down to gulp it while watching the other dances.