Baap-Beti

Bela has been reading a book since she was getting bored from the usual tv. She was reading a novel wherein the girl Falls in love with a bakery owner just because he can provide her with all kinds of breads cookies cakes and what not which she loved a lot. Bela laughs at her choice as to how can someone fall in love with a guys just for these things, had mahir been a bakery owner and as she also loves all these things still she wouldn't agree for marriage or fall in love with him for cakes and cookies. After reading this romantic comedy Bela was super hungry. Bela went outside with the help of the nurse and saw everyone sitting and busy with phones, her dad was having his breakfast. As she was hungry she just peeked in his plate as to see what can she get to eat. She saw a plain sandwich still she was tempted but mahir has strictly said no to breads or any other baked items so Bela quits the idea of grabbing a sandwich for herself.

B- dadi mjhe bhook lagi h

Dadi- aaj itne dino baad suna h tere muhh se ki bhook lagi h warna toh jab khana samne lao toh muhh fer deti h dusri taraf

B- toh issa feeka khana laoge toh kese khush houngi main

Dadi - thode din aur fir sab teri hi pasand ka banaungi main

B- dekhte h abhi toh kuch dedo khana ke liye

Dadi - kya khaegi bata?

B- khana toh sandwich tha but mahirji datenge mjhe unhone bread khane se mana kiya h

Belas mom - nhi Bela bread nhi sahi nhi h health ke liye usme baking soda wagera hota h and Tu medicines per h

B- ji isliye nhi kha rahi lekin mjhe khana tha maine kitne din se sandwich nhi khaya h

Belas mom- thik hone ke baad kha lena beta

B- thik h abhi toh dedo kuch

Belas mom brought fruits and juice for Bela and made a fruit chat without any kind of chat masala.

Belas mom - yeh le fresh fruit bowl kha le aur yeh orange juice pe le peet bhi bhar jaega aur healthy bhi h

Bela nodded and had it bcoz she was indeed hungry.

But all this was being noticed by Bela's dad who was feeling very bad for this condition of her little princess. No matter how their relationship is but his heart aches to see her little princess not being able to roam around the house freely as she used to do , preparing breakfast for everyone, kept on munching something or the other. Though they both had very rare interactions but his dad only adored her from distance as he thinks he's lost her princess back then, but he sees this as an opportunity to get closer to her care for her and all what he was supposed to do earlier but failed. He kept looking at her as she sat on the wheel chair munching fruits which remained tasteless for her. He has seen how sehgals cared for her and how mahir loves her. He just paryed for her speedy recovery, but a part of his heart knows that once she is recovered she would go back to sehgal house n then her sight would be a rare scene in Singhaniya mansion. With a lot of emotions inside him he went outside placing a hand on Bela head.

" Dhyan rakhna kuch ulta sidha mat khana "said Raj

B- kuch bhi khana allowed kaha h mjhe, ek sandwich bhi nhi kha sakti normally toh ab kya hi khaungi aur uss din ke baad toh koi lake bhi dega toh bhi nhi khaungi mahirji bht datenge mjhe aur aap log bhi bht dataoge koi side nhi lega meri mjhe pata h.

Everyone just laughed .

B- ha haso sab log mjhe par wese bhi aap logo ko kya farak padta h acha h feeka kha rahi h mazza aa raha h mjhe chidane main. Itne amir log h dadi aap sab log apni beti ko acha khana nhi khila sakte ho fir kya matlab itne paiso ka